Thread: Pacers-Lakers Pics

Hybrid View

Default Pacers-Lakers Pics

Had battery issues, so my selection was poor.....

Al shoots a half-hook while Bryon Russell works on his favorite moves from "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo".......

The high-flying, gravity-defying Jamaal Tinsley.....

Really wouldn't be a Laker game without a little crying from Phil and GP....

Jamaal displays textbook form on the 3 (no joke)......

While the coaches discuss strategy, Siggy ponders what life would be like if he would've been the host of Dance Fever instead of Denny Terrio..

A few other comments/questions:

I know it's good business, but I hate to see all of the Shaq and Kobe jerseys in our gift shop....

The Lakers get home cookin' on every court they play on....

Why doesn't Boomer dunk anymore?.....

How did this HS freshman scrape up $325 for a ticket?.....
    http://www.indystar.com/articles/3/117245-7823-092.html

I don't think I've ever seen more airballs in a game......

What does Jamaal do in the locker room while the rest of the team warms up? He usually comes out at about the 1 minute mark......

I'd rather see Fred get an occasional T for being too aggressive/cocky than play as laid back as he usually does.....

Too many isolation plays for Ron and Al in the late third and early fourth, with everybody else standing and watching. I had to yell "MOVE!" too often for my liking.....
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Default Re: Pacers-Lakers Pics

How did this HS freshman scrape up $325 for a ticket?.....
    http://www.indystar.com/articles/3/117245-7823-092.html
    I think the key there is it said "Carmel high school senior". THAT'S how.

ed:
    Evidently he didn't make the most of his education there since he paid $325 but said he'd have to save up $500 to do it again

Yeah, I meant to say thanks as well. Always love the game pics!

Very nice pics! I really want to visit Conseco next season.

Very good pics

So can someone explain to me why Fred got a T?
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Very good pics

I finally got to see a different angle on the evening news to see what he did.

After the dunk, he turned around, slowly walked back on the court, and during that time gave Medvedenko a slow, intense staredown.

I liked it; good to see him have some attitude, but I can understand why he got the T.

Very good pics

After the dunk, he turned around, slowly walked back on the court, and during that time gave Medvedenko a slow, intense staredown.

I liked it; good to see him have some attitude, but I can understand why he got the T.
    ****ing lakers...i hate them...even their really bad players have attitudes...
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Very good pics

****ing lakers...i hate them...even their really bad players have attitudes...
    What?

"I waited a year for this game and this is what happens," said a stunned Knowlton, wearing Lakers garb from head to toe. "I can't get rid of the ticket now. And now I have to wait another 360-something days and save up $500 more for another ticket next year."

Ahh poor guy he got to sit 9th row at a pacers game.
    ed:

Sports Logo

Um Suav Hicks was explaining what Jones did not a Laker

Magic the pics were great but the captions were theonion quality. I nearly spit out my beverage on the first one.

Great pics, great captions. I look forward to these every game.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

- Jimmy Buffett