Thread: Watch NBA D-League Dream Factory LIVE at 10pm and rook/soph at 9pm

Thumbs up Watch NBA D-League Dream Factory LIVE at 10pm and rook/soph at 9pm

NBA D-League Dream Factory

You can watch LIVE and FREE at 10pm tonight..

at link below..

http://www.nba.com/dleague/dream_fac...uturecast.html

Also , don't forget the Celebrity All-Star game going on right now , on ESPN , it just started at 7 pm

THEN

T-MOBILE Rookie Challenge and Youth Jam .. and a dunk-off for a spot in contest tomorrow.. which starts at 9pm tonight on TNT

Last edited by Kemo; 02-12-2010 at 10:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

Default Re: Watch NBA D-League Dream Factory LIVE at 10pm

bumpty bump says trashcan man
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.

Default Re: Watch NBA D-League Dream Factory LIVE at 10pm

Wow, this rook/soph game is better than any all star game i have seen in years..
    this is a very talented group of players..

Awesome self bounce off backboard dunk by Blair .. freakin nice..
    He has been a beast tonight..

LOL @ Jennings being referred to as "Gumby" throughout the whole game.. cause of his hairstyle called the Gumby .. haha he takin it old school

Rooks are ahead.... and have been most of game

score right now is 57-51 rooks

It's been nothing but showtime the whole game...

I predict Rooks take this one...
    Last edited by Kemo; 02-12-2010 at 09:46 PM.

Thumbs up Re: Watch NBA D-League Dream Factory LIVE at 10pm

ROOKS win 140 - 128

First time in 8 years that the rookies won.....

Blair with
    20 pts and 22 reb

wow..

Banned
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Watch NBA D-League Dream Factory LIVE at 10pm and rook/soph at 9pm

22 points, 23 boards and 4 assists. And he loses the MVP to Tyreke Evans with 26/6/5. Highway robbery. Russell Westbrook with 40.

It's hard to get into All-Star weekend knowing how ****ty the Pacers are and having no representatives in any of the events.

Watching these point guards dominate this game makes me sad. Only John Wall could bring us this.
    "I keep wondering the same thing. Last week they had the 4th worst record in the league, had an 11.9 percent chance of winning the lottery and were in line to land a franchise type player like Derrick Favors or DeMarcus Cousins. This week? They have a 1.7 percent chance of winning the lottery, have the 8th worst record and are in line to draft Cole Aldrich or Greg Monroe. Way to go Jim O'Brien. Rest Danny Granger the rest of the season (if it isn't too late) and give Josh McRoberts lots of minutes. That ought to do it." - Chad Ford on winning meaningless games

Way to go Jim, you may have just put our franchise back another 4+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesterovic View Post
    Watching these point guards dominate this game makes me sad. Only John Wall could bring us this.
    The rookie-soph game is all about guards because it's not as if anyone plays D on the interior and they're the ones controlling the ball.

Exclamation Re: Watch NBA D-League Dream Factory LIVE at 10pm and rook/soph at 9pm

D-League Dunk Contest 2010

http://www.nba.com/dleague/news/drea...ap_100212.html

DALLAS, Feb. 12, 2010 – Dar Tucker of the Los Angeles D-Fenders, Andre Ingram of the Utah Flash, and the NBA D-League Haier Shooting Stars team of Pat Carroll (Iowa Energy), Trey Gilder (Maine Red Claws) and Carlos Powell (Albuquerque Thunderbirds) all came away victorious at the third annual NBA D-League Dream Factory Friday Night presented by Haier, which took place on Center Court at NBA Jam Session presented by adidas at the Dallas Convention Center as part of NBA All-Star festivities.

The action-packed evening featured a game of Three Point Competition, a Slam Dunk Competition and the inaugural NBA D-League Haier Shooting Stars competition.

In the inaugural NBA D-League Haier Shooting Stars competition, the trio of Carroll, Gilder and Powell set a Haier Shooting Stars record with a time of 15.6 seconds to complete all six shots in the first round. They took on a team of Brian Butch (Bakersfield Jam), Desmon Farmer (Reno Bighorns) and Donell Taylor (Idaho Stampede) in the final round, eventually sinking all six shots in 50.3 seconds to beat their opponent's 1:13 time.

The Slam Dunk Competition got the night off to an electric start when Tucker earned perfect scores on each of his four dunks en route to being crowned NBA D-League Slam Dunk Champion for 2010. To get there, Tucker squared off against Thunderbird Tony Danridge, Alonzo Gee of the Austin Toros and Gilder. Tucker and Gee advanced to the final round, while Danridge and Gilder were eliminated after one. Tucker set the tone in the finals with his third perfect 50 with a double-pump reverse jam, while Gee countered with a reverse windmill slam. With their second dunks, Gee stuffed it with one hand from the left side but Tucker showcased his leaping ability, using Jam center Brian Butch as an obstacle, jumping over the seven-footer to record his fourth perfect 50 of the night to finish the night with a perfect 200 points.

In the Three-Point Shooting Competition, the night's second event, Utah's Ingram defeated the reigning Three-Point Shooting Champion, Bakersfield's Blake Ahearn by a score of 39 to 37. Ingram advanced to the finals having secured an 18 in the first round, while Ahearn earned his trip to the final round by scoring 20 in the first round. Fort Wayne's Rob Kurz and Springfield's Morris Almond finished with 15 and nine points in the first round, respectively.

NBA D-League action continues from Jam Session on Saturday afternoon at 3 p.m. ET as the NBA D-League's top 20 prospects put their skills to the test on Center Court in the fourth annual NBA D-League All-Star Game. The game will air live on NBA TV.