Thread: Summer League Starts TONIIGHT

Default Re: Summer League Starts TONIIGHT

Is it on NBATV? Will anyone be able to watch and report back?

Pacers play at 7:00 tonight. I assume it is on NBATV, I'll watch parts of it, and report back on the two draft picks.

These summer league games are very boring, but for the "sake of the forum" I'll watch the games. The best part of these games is they often interview the head coach, GM....of the teams during the games

[edit=24=1089992040][/edit]

sweabs

This sucks.

I get "Raptors NBA TV" - which usually gets its feeds from NBA TV...but tonight at 7:00 I have WNBA Basketball programmed there. Is there any way someone can record the game and have it posted? I really want to see Harrison in action.

Bad news......Pacers game is not on tonight and it is not on tomorrow night. WNBA games are on instead.

rscarey you aren't the only one.

so no report after the first two games. game 3 is tuesday night, we'll see if that is on.

pacersteve

In Austin Tx NBA TV along with regional Fox Sports Net Channels cost approx 4.00 per month. I think the Tuesday game for Pacers is th eonly one scheduled on TV.

Have watched parts of a few games, and noted that Jared Jeffries has looked very good for the Wizzards.

The Jazz are broadcasting their games on local TV and radio, so those with audio league pass might be able to tune in tomorrow night's game....
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Jmoney2584
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    how much does NBA TV cost monthly?
    With DirectTV it's 159.99 (149.99 Last year) for the season if you sign up for the early bird special. If you wait it was, I think 179.99 last year.

You can pay it all at once or have it spread out over 4 payments.

[edit=96=1090005746][/edit]
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

Horologist Extraordinaire t1hs0n's Avatar

I am up for finding a bar that has NBAtv. I think I might have to call around. Is there anything better then development basketball and mixed drinks?

Quote Originally Posted by t1hs0n
    I am up for finding a bar that has NBAtv. I think I might have to call around. Is there anything better then development basketball and mixed drinks?
    Go for the drinking, but the Pacers summer league not on friday or Saturday night. Thank the WNBA for that

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Denver vs Cleveland on NBATV right now.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

http://www.nba.com/news/summerleagues2004.html

Along the right side it shows all the summer league games that will be broadcasted. On July the 20th at 8:00pm est they will be showing Pacers vs Charlotte.

Its the only Pacer game they have scheduled to show.

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoney2584
    how much does NBA TV cost monthly?
    With DirectTV it's 159.99 (149.99 Last year) for the season if you sign up for the early bird special. If you wait it was, I think 179.99 last year.

You can pay it all at once or have it spread out over 4 payments.

Actually, that is the price for NBA League Pass. NBA-TV on DirectTV is part of the sports pack and it is $12/month. Unfortunatly, I told my wife that I would give up my NBA league pass since I got season tickets this year. I really don't mind giving up the League Pass, but I hate the thought of losing NBA-TV and keeping NBA-TV will cost about as much as keeping league pass...So, I guess I will keep it...sorry honey
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Can't find a boxscore yet, but here's the recap. Seems as though Harrison was solid.

http://www.nba.com/jazz/Revue/rrmr04_game3.html

[edit=34=1090035891][/edit]

PacersFan

It really looks like Harrison might be able to contribute at least 5-10 minutes during the season. 4-5FG is pretty impressive, and the 8 rebounds is what I really like because it shows he's willing to do the little things. Brewer looks like he played well with the 5 assists, but James Jones also played well with 10 points. By looking at this game the last and final roster spot might be between James JOnes and Brewer....I personally would go with Jones b/c Brewer's been here for a while and hasn't done much and this is Jone's 2nd season, but it's hard to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by PacersFan
    By looking at this game the last and final roster spot might be between James JOnes and Brewer....I personally would go with Jones b/c Brewer's been here for a while and hasn't done much and this is Jone's 2nd season, but it's hard to tell.
    Jones has a spot locked up. The battle is between Brewer and Wright.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

PacersFan

oops...well from this game, I wouldn't pick anyone of of them two, but if it had to be b/w them two then I'd go with Wright