View Poll Results: Which Indy team title loss bummed you out more?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • :thepacers The Pacers loss to the Lakers in the 2000 NBA Finals

22 61.11%
  • The Colts loss to the Saints in the 2010 Super Bowl

14 38.89%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 02/09/2010 Game Thread #52 Pacers vs Bulls

Banned

Default Re: 02/09/2010 Game Thread #52 Pacers vs Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Something I noticed, I haven't watched Rose that much..but when I do..he seems like a really talanted guy that makes poor decisions.
    I say the same thing about J Wall, they are talented but make to many stupid mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    I say the same thing about J Wall, they are talented but make to many stupid mistakes.
    Cause Rose is a second year player, wisdom comes with experience. Wall can't even legally drink yet.

Simply put though Roy wasn't getting it done offensively in the fourth quarter after the pacers went to him late and coming out of a couple of timeouts at the very least it was time to give the bal to someone else. he shot 4 of 13, which is horrible for a post player.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Something I noticed, I haven't watched Rose that much..but when I do..he seems like a really talanted guy that makes poor decisions.
    What you mean to say is, he seems like a guy that would have to pay someone else to take his SATs because he's way too dumb to accomplish that task...oh wait...

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    Yeah, John Wall strikes me as one of those guys that didn't even take the SATs...oh wait again...Ladies and Gentlemen two of your past three number 1 overall picks...

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Sports Logo

Not going to say much nor single out anyone in particular that stood out for the better or worst......we just aren't that good of a Team now.

Unfortunately, it's so bad for me ( and I'd guess many of you ) that I don't really care if they win or lose. I don't want the Team to intentionally lose games so that we tank.....I want the Team to always put their all into winning while being as competitive as can be...but at the same time, I'm not going to say that I don't mind that the Pacers lose games since losing games improves our chances in the lottery.

One more thing, are we so numb to losing games that we don't care about creating a Post-Game thread now?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

It was a good night. We lost while Philly, Detroit and Sacramento won.

John Wall, baby.

If we stay focused we have a legit shot at finishing with the 2nd worst record in the league this year.
    Last edited by cinotimz; 02-10-2010 at 04:21 AM.

I've been down on Dunleavy all year but he did have one bright spot that I remember. Towards the end of third quarter, after a Bulls made basket, he seemed to look right at TJ, and then instead of passing it to him, inbounded the ball right to I believe it was D Jones... This was after TJ had shot the ball the previous 5 possessions in a row.

Dun was horrible. Maybe he's still hurting, but he sure isn't the same guy he was a couple years ago. The Bulls got away with playing a guy 6 inches shorter on some possessions. Blech.

I can deal with Roy's growing pains. He was barely missing on several shots, and this is a fine time to just let him get a better touch down low.

Rush is MIA on offense, and it wasn't because of missed shots. He's really frustating to watch on that end.

Quote Originally Posted by danman View Post
    Dun was horrible. Maybe he's still hurting, but he sure isn't the same guy he was a couple years ago. The Bulls got away with playing a guy 6 inches shorter on some possessions. Blech.

I can deal with Roy's growing pains. He was barely missing on several shots, and this is a fine time to just let him get a better touch down low.

Rush is MIA on offense, and it wasn't because of missed shots. He's really frustating to watch on that end.
    He doesn't play well with TJ. Expect the MIA to continue so long as TJ is in the lineup.

He doesn't play well with TJ. Expect the MIA to continue so long as TJ is in the lineup.
    That's not fair. It's not like Dun's play was much better with TJ out.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by geetee View Post
    I've been down on Dunleavy all year but he did have one bright spot that I remember. Towards the end of third quarter, after a Bulls made basket, he seemed to look right at TJ, and then instead of passing it to him, inbounded the ball right to I believe it was D Jones... This was after TJ had shot the ball the previous 5 possessions in a row.
    Yep, I noticed this exact same thing too. It seemed to be an obvious slight to me.

Also, playwise, I think Dunleavy has become a complete liability at both ends this year.

I'd rather give these minutes to anyone else at this point, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    That's not fair. It's not like Dun's play was much better with TJ out.
    I meant Rush, sorry.

Dunleavy clearly doesn't want to play with him either. He quite often gets visibly frustrated with him. But to be honest, he (Dun) doesn't deserve the minutes. And it wouldn't be that bad to give TJ Dun's minutes.