Thread: We need D. Cousins n Dominique Jones ..from south florida as point n 2nd

Default We need D. Cousins n Dominique Jones ..from south florida as point n 2nd

we these two player we would b set for future with Dominique Jones at point and D. Cousins a PF....rush granger n hibbert.....we b killing....

Brains of the Operation.

Default Re: We need D. Cousins n Dominique Jones ..from south florida as point n 2nd

Inquisitive and thoughtful thread. How shall we go about acquiring these players? I think every team in the league would like to have them.

Default Re: We need D. Cousins n Dominique Jones ..from south florida as point n 2nd

well with 1st pick D. Cousins if there....i'll take turner 1st but aminu, favors, cousins....i dont see d. jones on mock draft board last time i chk so we take him with 2nd pick....

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by spitfabulouz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well with 1st pick D. Cousins if there....i'll take turner 1st but aminu, favors, cousins....i dont see d. jones on mock draft board last time i chk so we take him with 2nd pick....
    so whats so great about jones if he's not even on the mock draft and if he's that good he won't be there at our 2nd pick...........AND we have a 2nd round PG now with promise. so if you don't mind sell me on d. jones
    I'm not perfect and neither are you.

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned,and come short of the glory of God. kjv
    Ephisians 4: 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. kjv

Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

We get it Mrs. Jones.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

-Lance Stephenson

Neither is Ndiaye on draft express that Seth keeps mentioning, but that doesn't mean he's not a good player. Too early in the year to worry whether a player is on a mock draft.

Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    Neither is Ndiaye on draft express that Seth keeps mentioning, but that doesn't mean he's not a good player. Too early in the year to worry whether a player is on a mock draft.
    He's a senior. His mother's trying to get him some press.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

-Lance Stephenson

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    I agree, though I'm a little stumped that Ndiaye isn't getting run now. I mean he's in a high profile conference, has huge block numbers (4.7 per, 3rd in nation) and has true legit NBA size. I've seen some of the dudes being forced into the 2nd round, and it's not pretty. I can't imagine somebody not seeing him as a 35th pick at the very least.

But then the early mocks are all over the place. I scouted Garcia (Seattle U) at the start of the year because one of the major sites had him mocked in the top 15. So much for that. He was raw and living off very weak competition, and now his mock status is way down.

Rush was WAY down in the early mocks. Love was out past 15th, at least by NBADraft.net. Guys play their way up or down, I mean the season is the actual "interview" process after all.

BTW, Lace Dunn is just like Ndiaye. High profile conference, huge numbers against good teams, still not really tracking.

But...if it's mid-April and a guy is declared and he's not tracking even in the 2nd round, I think it's safe to say you'll have a good shot at him with a mid-2nd round pick.

That's not a bad thing either. We got AJ Price just like that.

There are several bad NBA teams, and at least part of that is due to bad GMs. Why they have that job, I don't know. With the money on the line you'd think there would be 30 titans of wheeling, dealing and talent scouting to the point that the draft was really tight and close to the actual player careers (barring injury) and that almost no trades ever ended up lopsided.

But those things keep happening.

Okay, sorry about that. Let's return to hearing from Jones family. Oh, and NO WAY I risk it with Cousins.

He's big, but in college and especially the SEC that counts for a lot more than it will in the NBA. He's clearly top 10, but with his attitude he's a risk and not so "can't miss" in talent that you don't worry about it.

Twitter @M_Murph11 PacerPride33's Avatar

I am more impressed with Cousins than Favors so far this season
    Murph