Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 76

Thread: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

  1. #51
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,613

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWild View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's just plain wrong. The Bulls offered both of their 1st round draft picks for Tyler on draft night. You are correct in saying he was INITIALLY tracked as a 20ish pick, BUT after the pre-draft works (particularly the private ones) his stock improved significantly, evidenced partly by the Bulls offer (which the Pacers in my opinion should have taken and I am as big of fan as Tyler as they come, but I think that was a horrible move on their part). The Nets looked at him seriously. Toronto was VERY interested in him as well, but on the advice of his agent he did not work out for them. A team is less inclined to pursue someone who has made it clear he would rather not play for him.

    I'm not disagreeing with any of your evaluations, but the subtle statement that Indy was the only team interested in him is wrong. If anything Indy made less of a reach for him than the Bulls or Toronto attempted to do.
    No they didn't. They did not make that offer, unless you have some inside GM info that we do not. They made an offer for HENDERSON. If he was there then they wanted to trade up for him and the Pacers seemed interested. When Henderson got picked that trade up offer was pulled.

    His stock improved? For the loss, here you go.
    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...draft-history/
    Last edited by Naptown_Seth; 02-07-2010 at 03:05 PM.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No they didn't. They did not make that offer, unless you have some inside GM info that we do not. They made an offer for HENDERSON. If he was there then they wanted to trade up for him and the Pacers seemed interested. When Henderson got picked that trade up offer was pulled.

    His stock improved? For the loss, here you go.
    http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...draft-history/
    just because Hans was expected to be pick in the 20th does not mean anything, all the mock drafts had Blair at 11th and he when all the way down to the second round.

  3. #53

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by Kemo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree with this part...

    I really would like to see McRoberts forced into the situation of having to step up and be the man..

    It makes me sad, because if McBob actually got decent PT , we would probably have a chance at seeing him in the dunk contest during all star break..
    I'd MUCH rather see him compete than Shannon Brown .

    McBob would do very well in the dunk contest in my opinion ..
    I'd LOVE to see McBob and Birdman have a go at it in the dunk competition ..




    .
    I can't help but disagree with this entire post

    Shannon Brown is one of the most explosive dunkers in the league. Last time birdman was in the dunk contest he ruined the entire event. who really cares if he is in the dunk contest or not.

    yes troy gets traded and Mcbob comes in and is our first option. Makes a ton of sense to me

  4. #54

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    I'm not sure if I understand what you were trying to say in the first place. I thought you were insinuating that Indy made some type of reach for Tyler. I was simply stating that Tyler would have been gone 3 picks later (I think Chicago was at 16) and that it wasn't inconceivable that he'd have been gone before Indy even picked. As I stated his stock went up (from the 20s you mentioned) when the workouts started; very similar to Blair when teams realized exactly how serious the ACL issues were. DraftExpress and sites like that become less accurate when workouts start as they don't know what teams are thinking after the private workouts about every player. I'm not validating any draft choices only pointing out that Indy was not alone in their interest and belief in Tyler. I'm not heading in any direction, its to early to do so; especially because of Tyler's unfortunate injuries.

    Just for the hell of it if I was Indy I would have traded Tyler to Chicago. Then you could have drafted some nice combination such as Lawson and Blair.

  5. #55

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    I thought there was news coverage on the Bulls offer, but either way rest assurred their was an offer made. I have no knowledge on the Henderson matter, but the Bulls did offer their 2 picks for Tyler on draft night (literally during the Pacers five minute period). If you watch draft night background you can actually see his agent Jeff Schwartz stand up and field some cell phone calls related to the matter during the few minutes before Tyler was chosen. Just because a draft website didn't predict these types of things happening doesn't make it a reality. They make plenty of mistakes and they don't have all the information. I don't see why you are arguing this point, I'm not disagreeing with anything but the simple fact that Indy was not alone in being interested in Tyler. In fact, teams like Chicago and Toronto appeared more interested in him and were willing to "give up more".

  6. #56

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All the non-draft followers have talked themselves into other teams fighting to get to him, but that is total Pacers PR BS.
    Rather or not teams were fighting for Legend, I don't know. What I do know is that reports said Hansbrough blew scout's minds in workouts and that the Nets were contemplating taking him at #11. Perhaps it's all one big conspiracy and Chad Ford is a part of the Pacer's P.R. team. Or perhaps Tyler Hansbrough really did kick *** in workouts and really did impress his way into the lottery.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He tracked at 20-22 for 3 years, then suddenly on draft night he was a 13th pick? Come on.
    Hansbrough was never going in the 20s regardless of when he entered the draft. That's because he's much more impressive physically than people (including draft mockers) give him credit for, and which was proven with his (relative to expectations) fantastic pre-draft combine. He came out better than expected in nearly every area, including being over 6'9" in shoes (haters were claiming 6'7"). Combine this with his aforementioned mind-blowing workouts and the fact that he's proven to be productive and a winner, and the intelligent basketball fan understands why Hansbrough was a lottery pick.


    As for Gerald Henderson... no idea. He wasn't that impressive at Duke and as we all know, he lead them nowhere. I had him tracked as a late 1st rounder. Looks like Larry Brown may have too.

  7. #57
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,599

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Sheesh. Blair vs. Hansbrough again?

    Haven't we covered this one roughly 100,000 times?
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doug For This Useful Post:


  9. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,397

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by GrangeRusHibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rather or not teams were fighting for Legend, I don't know.
    Whether or not you're being serious whenever you use the word Legend, I don't know.

  10. #59
    Administrator Peck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    12,256

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Any talk about Blair on the Pacers is pure folly as long as Jim O'Brien is the coach.

    I liked Blair coming in from what I read on here about him but I knew he would never see the floor for other than a few token min. that O'Brien felt forced to use him.

    He is NOT a Jim O'Brien type player.


    Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

  11. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    923

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    3) He's a bust? Disagree completely. He's been a very good passer, rebounder and defender which is why I liked him and why any team should like him. The concern was his shooting which is why you had many people suggesting the Point Forward role for him instead.
    This is why this conversation is a joke. TWill isn't a bust because he can get his shooting % up and his per36 numbers look good. Hans is awful because despite actual production, his shooting % is poor and apparently will never go anywhere.

    You look at the kid with turd covered lenses. You trivialize his intangibles, fail to notice the fact that outside of his horrible shooting %, he is making plays and producing in other areas like rebounding. For Tyler, its all about his shooting %, with no room for improvement, no mitigation for the health issues and the lack of training camp. I don't think you can find a thread on this forum that has 3 posts about Hans without you ****ting on him.

    Compare your analysis to Josh, who does less every time he hits the floor, has bad rebounding numbers at his position, has been in the league for two more years,and for everyone who isn't a homer, is barely a blip on the radar. But you praise his good dimensions, focus on intangibles, and point out how he can make it big if he fixes a few things.

    You are not objective, you did not want Blair, and the guys you did want are remarkably bigger disappointments than Hans. Why are you so fixated on this issue?

  12. #61
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,716

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1) Picked higher than expected? No, he tracked up quickly as the Big East wrapped up and in the conference tourney. He tracked 17th his JR year, dropped his SR year till he played up to the 13-14 range in April and May, slipped a bit in June, then projected back up to 11-12 in the 4-5 days leading up to the draft.
    Yep. We heard plenty of chatter about Tyler moving up the board from multiple sources on the run up to the draft. If DraftExpress missed it, that's their bad.

    Look, he wasn't my pick either (I wanted us to trade out of the draft entirely). But talking about where DraftExpress had him ranked is just silly. It's not a meaningful criteria, especially when the guy you were jocking all last season (TWill) also was picked well ahead of where he was projected for most of the previous season.

    TWill didn't move up DE's board 10 spots because he became a different player, he moved up because they heard who was scouting him and who looked like they might pick him. Same thing happened with Tyler, but they missed it. That's their problem, not his.

    And I say this as somebody who didn't (and still doesn't) like the pick.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  13. #62
    Member Mr. Sobchak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    704

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by judicata View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are not objective, you did not want Blair, and the guys you did want are remarkably bigger disappointments than Hans. Why are you so fixated on this issue?
    THIS.

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showpost...0&postcount=45


  14. #63
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    19,887

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    PS - Blair is on a rookie deal. Year 2 his knees go out. WHO GIVES A S***. Rookie deal ends and you are done with him. Tyler was not projected to be a major factor, 1 year in or 10. He was bench fodder.

    I said this pre-draft, take Blair, get your 2-3 years of strong inside rebounding and force and then his career ends when the knees go. That's still the better choice, and that's worst case scenario.

    Gotta think full picture on these things. It was very low-risk at 13th in that draft, at least if you were going to take a PF no matter what. There were no other big time PF prospects, as in starter possible.
    If it doesn't matter if either player doesn't make it past year 2, then why the **** do you keep bashing this stupid topic every chance you get.

    You've not said anything new on the situation for 4 months. GET OVER IT.

  15. #64

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The way Blair is playing, ACLs appear to be overrated

    Darn right. I've only got one, and some of my posts are excellent!



    EDIT:
    Though not nearly as excellent as Mr. Sobchak's stroll down memory lane:

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/showpost...3&postcount=62


    .
    Last edited by Putnam; 02-08-2010 at 02:52 PM.
    And I won't be here to see the day
    It all dries up and blows away
    I'd hang around just to see
    But they never had much use for me
    In Levelland. (James McMurtry)

  16. #65
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,613

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If it doesn't matter if either player doesn't make it past year 2, then why the **** do you keep bashing this stupid topic every chance you get.

    You've not said anything new on the situation for 4 months. GET OVER IT.
    WORST CASE. WORST. Why take a guy with blah upside instead of a guy who proved he could POWER rebound at a starter caliber level when the WORST thing that can happen is you only get the power guy for a couple of cheap years?

    It does matter. It's called spending money wisely and adding talent that can significantly improve a key area of need.




    KNOCKING BLAIR
    As for my knocks on Blair as linked above - CONTEXT, and you damn sure know it too. I was going up against people that were flipping out about how perfectly wonderful Blair was, not trying to say don't take him at all.

    And if you follow it to the conclusion you see me changing my view on him as I get more familiar with him and begin to consider that he's "plays off" might have as much to do with his need to avoid foul trouble.

    Plus, I'm not saying now he's Mr. Perfect. I'm saying he's doing what the Pacers needed, not that he ends every freaking need the team has. He's not Griffin, or what Griffin is supposed to be. He's a SOLID, but not spectacular pick at 13 for one of the 3 teams most in search of a power rebounder.

    Blair did take plays off, for rest, foul worries, whatever. But he also had a skill that was 100% applicable to the NBA and I believe I said that as well.




    TWILL - NOT A DOUBLE STANDARD. I didn't say Tyler was a flop already, I said that taking him instead of Blair was a big mistake. I also said that if TWill FG% is going to be a make or break for him as a pro. That means that I see his FG% as a dealbreaker and that if it continues he most certainly is a flop.

    You guys think you're mad, look at it from my side. I'm not in here every other day posting threads like "Is TWill a shoe-in for the rookie game" or "Is TWill one of the draft steals" or anything remotely close to suggesting that somehow TWill is working out pretty well.

    Why? Because so far TWill's FG% is keeping him from working out!!!

    The minute I suggest TWill is playing great then you can tell me to STFU. Until then why don't you guys try toning down the "Hans is so wonderful" crap UNLESS YOU THINK TWILL IS ALSO GREAT.

    I liked Twill as a PROSPECT. He's struggled as a pro player so far because of his shooting. Man up and say the same thing about Tyler and then we have no more threads with me complaining about his game.

    Let's argue the same points.

    Hans as great player so far, TWill as great player so far. No.
    Hans as flop, Twill as flop. No.
    Me starting threads or injecting into threads how strong TWill has been? Nope. People celebrating how good Tyler has been? Happens often.

    Would I argue if someone said that Chase or Sam Young were better SG/SF picks than TWill so far, of course not.
    I'm not making that case, which is why someone like me isn't on the other side losing his s*** about it. The equivilant of me saying "they should have taken Blair" is someone saying the Next should have taken Young or Chase. I won't disagree with that right now.

    TWill is literally considered the worst shooter in this rookie class, and he's outshooting Hans. And if you add in the factor of shooting relative to position, Hans is a disaster by PF FG% standards while TWill is just lagging. SF's can linger in the 42-43 range and stick around, that's about the same as a PF going at 48-49%.



    OTHER PICKS
    I liked Chase as a pick, especially on a trade down. He's doing fine. I also liked Sam Young, another PIT player that inititally I was concerned with on effort but ultimately I was convinced that he was a really nice sleeper to go after. He's also doing well.





    HENDERSON and Larry Brown
    I liked Henderson as a pick. We literally have no idea because Brown refuses to play him. If you want to stand by Larry Brown's choices on PT for rookies, or really any young players, then let's start the list up of other terrible players according to Larry Brown.
    Here's three:

    1) Jalen Rose
    2) DJ Augustin
    3) Raymond Felton

    Of course since you see Brown's lack of playing time for Henderson as justification then by all means join me on the Stephen Jackson parade since Brown is given him MORE PLAYING TIME than Rick "love him no matter what" Carlisle. It's the first time in Jack's career that he's hit the 40 mpg mark (Rick gave him 35-36)

    What's that? Oh, you don't like that Brown opinion so much any more. No kidding.

  17. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,150

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by Putnam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Darn right. I've only got one, and some of my posts are excellent!
    LOL, I've only got one too. Can't play hoops without it hurting like hell though.
    Chicago Bears lineman Roberto Garza has played 3 seasons for the Bears without discernable ACL's. (ouch)
    Betcha Blair has a short career though. (hope not)

  18. #67

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    The Pacers were really not in the position to take Blair.

    They had to pick the safe choice. They took the non injury prone (oops) guy, the guy with ACLs, the guy who is quite possibly one of the best college basketball players ever. They took the marketable player.

    Tyler has some things to work on, but he'll end up..at worst a good sixth man with a long career. I mean, to be fair, there is no way to really "know" that, but at the same time the odds are much greater Tyler has a long career than Blair.

    I really think, despite what's happened to Tyler, the Pacers made a good decision. And that in the long run the Tyler/AJ picks will end up better than the possible combo of Ty/Blair.

    Blair was a fantasitc pick for the Spurs..who are trying to win a few more championships while they still can. He's not a good pick for a rebuilding team.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sookie For This Useful Post:


  20. #68
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,613

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Due to a recommendation from a poster I really respect, I'm done with repeating points on this debate. I'd delete my last post but I feel like it's addressing multiple issues of misrepresentation of the core argument, and I'll let it sit as the final point.

    This, like Jackson prior, are points that I'm not nearly as concerned with as the posting makes it seem. It's far more driven by posts that I see as either inappropriately too positive about the pick or too dismissive of the options that were there prior to the draft.

    I guess it doesn't really matter. Let's let the players resolve the debate over the next 2 months and 2 seasons after. Then either I or someone else can bump this thread.




    I will say that my early read on potential misses by me are TWill and Henderson, and to a lesser extent Lawson and Collison. I'm not hiding that fact, though just as it's true for Tyler or any other pick, it's going to take a couple of years to be sure, especially given some of the situations these guys are in.
    Last edited by Naptown_Seth; 02-08-2010 at 02:47 PM.

  21. #69
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    14,847
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho T View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sinus Infections can turn into Ear Infections.. Its my guess.
    OH golly!!! DON'T EVER MENTION SINUS INFECTIONS AROUND THIS TEAM!!!
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  22. #70
    Member ksuttonjr76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    3,119

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Wow. You all are really fighting this battle between Blair and Hansbrough.

  23. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    391

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Why does Blair even get mentioned here? And why does Seth dislike Tyler so much and have unconditional love for McRoberts?

  24. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Posts
    684

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    There's just no way I would have taken Blair as a lottery pick and guaranteed contract with no ACLs. It's nice to be able to play hindsight genius on an internet discussion board when you risk nothing, but it's quite another to be in Bird's position. There's no way of knowing how long Blair's legs will hold up because there's not much precedent for this type of condition in pro basketball. It's premature to discuss Tyler's long-term value because no one could have predicted his current health problems and he clearly hasn't had a chance to play much at this point. I am happy with Bird's selection an believe Tyler will eventually be a productive member of the team.

  25. #73
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,716

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyPacer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's just no way I would have taken Blair as a lottery pick and guaranteed contract with no ACLs.
    Since Seth has decided to leave the conversation alone, I'll just pitch in for him here and point out that nobody has suggested the Pacers should have taken Blair with their lotto pick.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  26. #74
    We need John Wall. Thesterovic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    962

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    I've learned that with the Pacers, you have to expect everything to go wrong and stretch out longer than it should. Whether with injuries, games, or trades. You kind of have to expect injuries to last the rest of the season, trades to never happen, and expect to see something awful every single game.
    Last edited by Thesterovic; 02-09-2010 at 10:19 AM. Reason: typo
    "I keep wondering the same thing. Last week they had the 4th worst record in the league, had an 11.9 percent chance of winning the lottery and were in line to land a franchise type player like Derrick Favors or DeMarcus Cousins. This week? They have a 1.7 percent chance of winning the lottery, have the 8th worst record and are in line to draft Cole Aldrich or Greg Monroe. Way to go Jim O'Brien. Rest Danny Granger the rest of the season (if it isn't too late) and give Josh McRoberts lots of minutes. That ought to do it." - Chad Ford on winning meaningless games

    Way to go Jim, you may have just put our franchise back another 4+ years.

  27. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    391

    Default Re: Rookie Hansbrough's health problem worsens

    After getting blocked 8 times in his 2 game stay in LA, DeJuan Blair now has been blocked 36 times in his last 36 games, but all we ever heard from Seth was Tyler having block against a game average, and now on the season they have basically the same Block per shot average but one player missed camp.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 04:12 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-26-2009, 12:12 PM
  3. Could someone with an Insider subscription get.....
    By Jose Slaughter in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 07:25 PM
  4. Pacers problem: Defense
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 04:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •