Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Quote Originally Posted by Freddies
Quote Originally Posted by beast23
Quote Originally Posted by pacerfan2425
I dunno if we would want to give up on JB so early.We have Harrison and I think we should try to get Vlade.I forgot about Vlade untill Anthem brought it up.But I don't think we should trade JB just yet.He could and a think we as Pacer fans are praying he has a breakout year.What if he averaged 13-15 ppg that would be huge for us.(I doubt he will)
Too freakin' early?

That's classic.

What part of 5 years don't we understand?
What part of the physical difference of a young man at age 23 vs age 18 do YOU not understand??ed:

I assume you're talking about the fact that as he gets older, even at the young age of 23, his body is already breaking down?

Goddanm some of you have short memories. Bender was a STICK when he came here. What did he weigh, 180lbs?? He was an honest 7' tall and the least physically ready to play high schooler to come out. (that I can think of).
In those years he's put on about 30lbs(?) of muscle and looked NOTICABLY BIGGER last year than the previous year. (for those of you capable of noticing such development )
Gee, ya THINK being 7' and skinny as hell MIGHT be a problem in the NBA?????
So you're saying that now that he's bulked up and still hasn't shown squat you should give up on him?

Or you're talking about the difference in an 18-year-old rookie where you can point to his potential vs a 23-year-old who's entering his sixth season in the league and has established his level as an NBA player?

Not sure exactly what you're talking about - but I agree - when he was a skinny 18-year-old rookie it was worth waiting to find out what you have. The bulked-up 23-year-old about to enter his sixth season in the NBA has demonstrated it.

You have an injury-prone 7-footer who can give you about 7 points and 3 boards a game.
[edit=50=1090109289][/edit]