Thread: I'm sorry, but Artest was fouled probably 20 times tonight

Default I'm sorry, but Artest was fouled probably 20 times tonight

Most will look at the number of shots that Ronnie missed and think he had a bad shooting game.

But damn he was fouled so many times and it was not called, again and again.

Pacers won the game and all, but many thing about the game concerned me.

Carlisle ws as mad as I have seen in during a timeout right before halftime

Mood

Default Re: I'm sorry, but Artest was fouled probably 20 times tonight

God damn do I agree. Laker bias in full light tonight. Ticky tack one way, whistle swallowing 75% on the other. It's so blatant I can't believe more people don't see than already do.

But give Ronnie credit, he never shyed away for long at all, kept at it, and still had a decent night.

Southside_Pacer

I love how Ron was aggressive in attacking the basket in O'Neal's absense. I think he felt that "If I keep attacking the basket, they gotta call a foul sometime, don't they?!?!?!"

We needed offense out of Ron, and we did get it. He just took a beating to get it.

Quinn makes a good point. Ron is so strong that Refs either simply don't see the contact or figure that the contact does not effect Ron.

Sports Logo

I do think Al should have been given more shots but yes Ron was fouled like crazy.

Ron's shooting stats might not look great but it was clear from listening that his energy kept the P's alive.

Tins 3 TO's (one real bad one) still had a very good night with 6 Ast 4 Rb 2 St and 2 Bl not to mention 4 - 7 shooting and 2 -4 on 3pt.

I had expected more from Al, but am getting used to that feeling.

Nonetheless both teams key players out, a usefull win, top of the league again.

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Southside_Pacer

A post to tonight's refs:

:finger:

Sports Logo

Ron's shooting stats might not look great but it was clear from listening that his energy kept the P's alive.

Tins 3 TO's (one real bad one) still had a very good night with 6 Ast 4 Rb 2 St and 2 Bl not to mention 4 - 7 shooting and 2 -4 on 3pt.

I had expected more from Al, but am getting used to that feeling.

Nonetheless both teams key players out, a usefull win, top of the league again.

Tins is always more than his stats just like Artest. The flow of the game was so much better when he was in there.

BTW UB you asked how I felt about Tins not playing the fourth in the Celts game. Well from what I heard them talking about durring tonights game the Celts put on a huge run to end the game and if it were not for Cro's three's they would have won the game.

Sounds to me like AJ blew another lead to me. Like I said I didnt see the game but teams dont go on those kind of runs on the Pacers with Tins in the game for the most part but they do with AJ a lot. I would like to see how we do with Kenny getting those backup minutes.

BTW UB you asked how I felt about Tins not playing the fourth in the Celts game. Well from what I heard them talking about durring tonights game the Celts put on a huge run to end the game and if it were not for Cro's three's they would have won the game.

Sounds to me like AJ blew another lead to me. Like I said I didnt see the game but teams dont go on those kind of runs on the Pacers with Tins in the game for the most part but they do with AJ a lot. I would like to see how we do with Kenny getting those backup minutes.

No, no, it is not that easy, you have to have at least watched the game for you to have credibility

No, no, it is not that easy, you have to have at least watched the game for you to have credibility

Uuuhhhuuuhh uhh does "hearing the game" count ??????

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!