Thread: Ford to the Wiz

Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Ford to the Wiz

TJ Ford to Washington for Mike James

Washington does this to address the void at PG and TJ might actually fit well with Flip Saunders, particularly since there's a good chance Arenas isn't coming back this year. This would also be good to get people talking about the on-court product for the Wiz in terms of a PR move. Guess Washington could throw in Crittendon as well, as far as that's concerned.

They've currently got Foye running the point and he's more of a small SG and other options include Mike James and Boykins. Notable FA Rafer Alston might also make sense, but he's stated he wants to play for a contender.

Default Re: Ford to the Wiz

That wouldn't be to bad, seeing that Mike James expires at the end of the year. Maybe they would toss in Oberto to help make salaries match. He will be expiring as well, and should be a serviceable big man

I'd do this in a heartbeat.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

if the wizards blow their team up, I say we swing T.J. for caron butler, or andre blatche