Thread: This may be a bit premature but...

All hail King George! KnicksRGarbage's Avatar

Default This may be a bit premature but...

Are these Indiana Pacers actually having a good time playing basketball out there tonight? A 21 point lead with 8 minutes left in the 1st half? When's the last time we could say that we weren't the ones down 21 at half? Brandon has looked pretty good tonight. Price has been wonderful for a 2nd rd pick and not having many expectations. Dunleavy has 10 pts with 7 min left now... This is a much different experience than I'm used to this season. I understand the Wolves have won 2 less games than us, but it seemed that Lawrence North High School could have beat the Pacers these past couple weeks.
    Either way, I feel/felt something this first half that I haven't felt for a long time. Maybe all season. I hope something has been resolved.. Hell, I don't know what it is, but I sure do like what I've seen this first half.

Go Pacers

Default Re: This may be a bit premature but...

Honestly I feel as if there is a "new" factor going on with all of the changes in the rotation. Guys that didn't play are getting to play, and guys that were playing and hurting the team aren't. I don't know if it will keep up, but it was a little refreshing seeing the team win (though winning is not what we need to do right now) for once.

Once Murphy comes back all of this will probably go down the drain.

Default Re: This may be a bit premature but...

Playing the Wolves didn't hurt either.
    Report: 82% Of Wiseguys Think They're Real Funny