Thread: On a positive note, we should win tonight!

Default On a positive note, we should win tonight!

Murpy isn't playing! What is our record with and without him this year again?

Default Re: On a positive note, we should win tonight!

I'm beginning to be of the mind that we need to draft as high as possible, because this team is going nowhere. At least talented youngsters will add to what we COULD be in 2011.

Soooo I'm not sure I consider wins positive anymore. As much as I still root for the win and am annoyed until the buzzer sounds at the end of the 4th .... that frustration just goes away twice as fast looking at our lottery position. Sad as that is.

-- Steve --

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pacersfan46 For This Useful Post:

The griz are playing better than we are, so I don't think we SHOULD win. I see it 50-50.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The griz are playing better than we are, so I don't think we SHOULD win. I see it 50-50.
    I was just stirring up the ash on what was left of the fire from the 5 game win streak. Then Murphy came back, and we have sucked since.

Sure we don't have Granger so it isn't going to be the same evaluation of us with/without Murphy.

All I know is if Murphy goes down for say 3 games and we win the next 3 the ****fire will be started again, and I will enjoy it.

I like the young Memphis team, but I can't say Conley impresses me. Lets see if Conley plays as well tonight as he did a couple weeks ago. I never got sucked into that Conley and Oden frenzy at draft time. I thought Durant was the better player between him and Oden, so far I've been right, and daddy got Conley to leave Ohio too early... big mistake.

If Gay is out again, it kinda evens out the loss of Granger, but even at that Memphis has the better talent. I never wanted to bring Zack R. to the Pacers, thought he had too much baggage, but he his having a great season for Memphis. Memphis doesn't have much of a bench and their three top reserves, excluding Tinjury, are rookies. I hate to say it, but I'd trade the Pacers team, including Granger, for Memphis' team. I believe they have a really bright future.