Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SportsRadio 1260 WNDE Names Mark Patrick New Host for Afternoons

Default Re: SportsRadio 1260 WNDE Names Mark Patrick New Host for Afternoons

Quote Originally Posted by PacerDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He does the same schtick over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over ............. you get the idea.
    Maybe he will have some new schtick to get used to, it has been a while

Quote Originally Posted by theboyjwo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for the link, but i would still like to know why! I hope he pops up somewhere local, really enjoyed his show!

Indy's #1 Hockey Fan Peter_sixtyftsixin's Avatar

I think Derek Schultz on XL 950 is probably the best local guy in Indy. If you haven't given his show a chance I highly suggest it. I just hate how weak 950's signal is.