Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 137

Thread: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Ty Legend working on another double-double.

  2. #102
    Dutch Pacers Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    545

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    they blocked the channel! guess they couldn't take it anymore!
    yay, we're going back to the play-offs!

  3. #103
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GrangeRusHibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ty Legend working on another double-double.
    You've used "incredible" and "legend" to refer to Tyler Hansbrough tonight. Think about that. You're going to be out of words if/when he really becomes something.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  5. #104
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    923

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You've used "incredible" and "legend" to refer to Tyler Hansbrough tonight. Think about that. You're going to be out of words if/when he really becomes something.
    Agreed. Lets not make his shooting percentage into the elephant in the living room. If he wants to really be somebody in this league he needs to find the bottom of the net.

  6. #105
    Member Pacemaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,901

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Ty gets his double-double !!

  7. #106
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,392

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Tyler Hansbrough misses all of his shots. Double-double.

  8. #107
    Member Pacemaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,901

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    As I said before we are giving games away in the first five minutes !!!

  9. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Lafayette, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    437

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    He will get his stats, but Hansbrough is not a talented NBA player by any means.

  10. #109
    Member Pacemaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,901

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by WetBob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He will get his stats, but Hansbrough is not a talented NBA player by any means.
    This is not a talented NBA team by any means.

  11. #110

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tyler Hansbrough misses all of his shots. Double-double.
    lol... what an improbable game by Tyler, is actually in the postitive in the +/- and gets a double double while missing all of his shots? Weird stuff. Can we please start Tyler over Murph already?

  12. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Hansbrough with 10 points on just five shots. Simply marvelous.

    He picked up the 10 boards, too.

  13. #112
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,436

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You've used "incredible" and "legend" to refer to Tyler Hansbrough tonight. Think about that. You're going to be out of words if/when he really becomes something.
    I just wouldn't be using those kinds of words when your guy is piling up his stats in garbage time while his team got blown out. It also would've been nice if his guy actually made a shot from the field.

  14. #113
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You've used "incredible" and "legend" to refer to Tyler Hansbrough tonight. Think about that. You're going to be out of words if/when he really becomes something.
    http://thesaurus.reference.com/

  15. #114
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,103

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GrangeRusHibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hansbrough with 10 points on just five shots. Simply marvelous.

    He picked up the 10 boards, too.
    I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be impressed with anyone's performance in a game that was over within 5 minutes of tip-off.

  16. #115

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by WetBob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He will get his stats, but Hansbrough is not a talented NBA player by any means.
    I disagree, he is going to be a great NBA player. He does so many little things and finds way to be effective even while missing every shot. I think that is a good thing.

    I can't wait to see him starting for the Pacers in a year or whenever we get rid of Murph and the coach.

  17. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,436

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GrangeRusHibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hansbrough with 10 points on just five shots. Simply marvelous.

    He picked up the 10 boards, too.
    I just can't believe you're using words like marvelous and legend when the team just got blown out and didn't even look like they belonged on the floor.

    So your boy got fouled 5 times by the opposing team's scrubs during garbage time when the game was already well over. I think you should be a little more measured with your words describing that kind of performance.

  18. #117
    Member odeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by WetBob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He will get his stats, but Hansbrough is not a talented NBA player by any means.
    I have to disagree, you don't get to the NBA without talent. Again, he is a rookie, he will make the adjustments he needs to make over the next few years. His mid range shot is actually not that bad. Post moves need lots of work, But again this is the NBA and all players have to make adjustments. I would like to hear your defintion of a "talented NBA player"?
    Avatar photo credit: Bahram Mark Sobhani - AP

  19. #118
    Member nerveghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    300

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Is it 2012 yet?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to nerveghost For This Useful Post:


  21. #119
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,921
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GrangeRusHibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hansbrough with 10 points on just five shots. Simply marvelous.

    He picked up the 10 boards, too.
    But...he missed all 5 of those shots! lol.

    Look, a double double is nice, but there was nothing and no one marvelous about this game in a blue and gold uni.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    Michael Pina, Red94: "There are so many different ways the Pacers can beat you. They have an All-Star scoring threat, imposing figures on the front line, steady point guard play, and most importantly, a defense that'll choke the life out of just about every offense that crosses its path."

  22. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,656
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by d_c View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just wouldn't be using those kinds of words when your guy is piling up his stats in garbage time while his team got blown out. It also would've been nice if his guy actually made a shot from the field.
    I used incredible to describe his (at the time) 8-8 free throw shooting in just 17 minutes of action. His shooting from the field is irrelevant and nothing more than a distraction.

    The Hansbroughphobics claimed his legendary scoring prowess was entirely due to getting to the line, and that it wouldn't translate to the NBA. They were wrong. If he keeps up his torrid rate of getting to the line (and why wouldn't he?) then how dangerous of a scorer is he going to be once he works out his offensive kinks in the coming months?

    Prediction: Hansbrough averages 15+ a game post All-Star break.
    Last edited by Lance George; 12-27-2009 at 08:48 PM.

  23. #121
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    sydney,australia
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    well i guess u can say he is the only positive thats y, u are looking at hansbrough, good luck to him, atleast he has a heart

  24. #122
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oakland, CA
    Posts
    923

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Give it a rest man. About all you can say after a game like this is that Tyler, Head, and AJ were once again the only bright spots in a sea of terrible. And none of the three were all that bright.

    The kid isn't a bust. Awesome. He still has problems.

    Now what the **** are we going to do about this god awful team.

  25. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,436

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GrangeRusHibbert View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I used incredible to describe his (at the time) 8-8 free throw shooting in just 17 minutes of action. His shooting from the field is irrelevant and nothing more than a distraction. The Hansbroughphobics claimed his legendary scoring prowess was entirely due to getting to the line, and that it wouldn't translate to the NBA. They were wrong.
    So as long as Hansbrough gets some rebounds and gets to the line, even if it's against the other team's scrubs in garbage time with his team getting blown out, everything else is cool?

    Your boy got fouled 5 times. In garbage time. Playing against a so-so opponent. Against their scrubs. While getting blown out.

    Congratulations.

  26. #124
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    d_c, you're working awful hard to **** on Tyler right now. Especially for a non-Pacer fan.

  27. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    sydney,australia
    Posts
    26

    Talking Re: Pacers vs. Heat Game Thread

    theres nothing you can do with this team , except wait i wouldnt be surprised if larry bird fires j.o.b and takes control of the team, then he will see who 2 keep and who to trade, happy new yearrr , i might start following the thunder from down under

Similar Threads

  1. 11/22/2008 Game Thread #12: Pacers at Heat
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 12:54 PM
  2. My Original Article
    By scar in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 09:17 AM
  3. 6/1/2004 ECF Playoff Game Thread: Pacers at Pistons (Game 6)
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 288
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 11:42 PM
  4. 5/18/2004 2nd Round Playoff Game Thread: Pacers at Heat (Game 6)
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 11:01 PM
  5. 5/15/2004 2nd Round Playoff Game Thread: Pacers at Heat (Game 5)
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 11:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •