Thread: my prediction

Default my prediction

luther head played a real good game, he will be getting extended minutes, and i will find a way to play him as much as possible, lets see how many dnp he will have after this game

Default Re: my prediction

Head's been getting lots of minutes lately, so probably after he scores 19 he won't get any tomorrow.

my guess is he played alot tonight cuz he was 4-5 from 3. and he didnt do much else. he will still get some dnp's
    "To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine

Banned
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

My prediction: the Pacers are gonna have a very nice draft pick.

any one who plays well should not get any minutes, besides murphy, go pacers , not upset at all, the sad part about losing is, it doesnt hurt anymore.not living a lie, but when there is no hope. i accept it and wait for the day it changes, im still young, woo hoo lets goo pacers

Sports Logo

WeareAs are going to get the standard "X-player did great out there and we'll figure out how to work him into the rotation" response from JO'B and then won't see a decent uptick in the minutes he deserves. Let's be realistic here, Luther is just getting minutes only cuz Granger is down. Once Granger returns and Dunleavy is healthy, Luther will go back to warming the bench.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Prediction: We go on a 20 game win streak to cap the season and the 14th pick.
    "I keep wondering the same thing. Last week they had the 4th worst record in the league, had an 11.9 percent chance of winning the lottery and were in line to land a franchise type player like Derrick Favors or DeMarcus Cousins. This week? They have a 1.7 percent chance of winning the lottery, have the 8th worst record and are in line to draft Cole Aldrich or Greg Monroe. Way to go Jim O'Brien. Rest Danny Granger the rest of the season (if it isn't too late) and give Josh McRoberts lots of minutes. That ought to do it." - Chad Ford on winning meaningless games

Way to go Jim, you may have just put our franchise back another 4+ years.