Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stay classy, L.A.

Default Re: Stay classy, L.A.

Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I saw this. The foam finger throwing was classless, but thowing the water bottles is just dangerous.

I personally think that the NBA needs to send a strong message about crap like this. If should be a technical foul on the home team, if not a technical foul for each object thrown.

Also, I would like to see the coaches get on the P.A. and ask the crowd to act like...well.adults
    as much as i agree with everything you have said. it will get swept under the rug. because the lakers give the NBA more money than john calipari gives his recruits. which is...alot.
    "To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

That is probably correct.

I do not think it should matter if it happens in L.A. or if it happens in a small town, the NBA should have a zero tolerance policy with this type of behavior.

the other thing is...ppl can complain about the officiating all they want, but it was equally bad on both sides, i thought. so it kinda cancelled eachother out. they let alot go, and they didnt call enough. but the bad officiating didnt stop the lakers ability to play defense. the cavs beat them in every facet of that game and they were on fire. they wouldve lost with great officiating. its a moot point.

with that said, the fans reacted the way they did and used the refs as an excuse, but they SHOULD be equally mad if not more mad at the lakers preformance but the fans see it as, no, the lakers never play bad, and if they do its the refs fault. sad, i know.
    Last edited by IndyProdigy; 12-26-2009 at 10:15 PM.
    "To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine

Quote Originally Posted by IndyProdigy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no, the lakers never play bad, and if they do its the refs fault. sad, i know.

Not all of them there are Lakers fans I know that were more bothered by how badly the Lakers played yesterday above all else and think everyone besides Kobe needs a gut check as to whether they can repeat or not.