Thread: Please try and check in on your team

Default Please try and check in on your team

I just pulled the offers, but I had trade offers out to 3 owners since Monday and apparently they still have not checked on their teams. And now it's Friday. Yeah, I know we had an outage at hoops.ws, but come on! I would think out of natural curiousity you'd want to check in and see how your team is doing, let alone checking for trades or guys on the waiver wire.

For me, that really sucks a bit of the fun out of doing a league if people just show up to draft, then you basically don't see or hear from them again.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Default Re: Please try and check in on your team

which league was this?
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

i'm guessing IKL since its in that sub-category...sorry to hear that Skaut

Sports Logo Sports Logo

blegh, it's always crummy when you don't get replies in quick because you can't get a replacement plan ready. even more so when making multiple offers involving the same players, because (to my knowledge) there's no option to "confirm" accept offers.

I gotta tell ya, this year fantasy basketball has left a bad taste in my mouth so far. Yeah, it really throws you when you're trying to work against trade deadlines and you've got a guy on the wire you want, but you can't keep him unless your trade comes through. What's the best is when a team owner looks at your offer, then lets it sit through the trade deadline...and never accepts or declines it. Yeah, lots of fun this year.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sorry if i was one of those teams. My access has been limited lately.