Thread: Another Cavs/Blazers/Pacers

Default Another Cavs/Blazers/Pacers

Cavs send Z and Powe
    Cavs get Murphy
    Blazers send Bayless and Dre
    Blazes get Z and Powe and AJ Price
    Pacers send Murphy and AJ Price
    Pacers get Dre and Bayless

I don't have access to the trade macine so some numbers are off I'm sure but I think this trade helps all teams alot. If someone could help and put in some fillers it would be greatly appreciated.
    "I keep wondering the same thing. Last week they had the 4th worst record in the league, had an 11.9 percent chance of winning the lottery and were in line to land a franchise type player like Derrick Favors or DeMarcus Cousins. This week? They have a 1.7 percent chance of winning the lottery, have the 8th worst record and are in line to draft Cole Aldrich or Greg Monroe. Way to go Jim O'Brien. Rest Danny Granger the rest of the season (if it isn't too late) and give Josh McRoberts lots of minutes. That ought to do it." - Chad Ford on winning meaningless games

Way to go Jim, you may have just put our franchise back another 4+ years.

Default Re: Another Cavs/Blazers/Pacers

y do we want both bayless and miller

Why do we want Miller ??

Face it gang - we're rebuilding. Granger's injury may have enhanced that process. Keep things as they are, make a few wise draft picks (with the grace of the basketball Gods ...............) and wait until we clear $$ for 2011. Getting Miller or any other retread PG isn't going to be a long term solution. How many teams has he been on ?? There's a reason for that.

So you're suggesting we make a move that will result in us having Ford, Watson, Andre Miller, Head, and Bayless? That's just tempting fate with O'Brien.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoddage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So you're suggesting we make a move that will result in us having Ford, Watson, Andre Miller, Head, and Bayless? That's just tempting fate with O'Brien.
    That sounds like a great starting lineup to me.

Bayless nor Head would ever play. Do something w/ TJ to get rid of his stupid self.
    "I keep wondering the same thing. Last week they had the 4th worst record in the league, had an 11.9 percent chance of winning the lottery and were in line to land a franchise type player like Derrick Favors or DeMarcus Cousins. This week? They have a 1.7 percent chance of winning the lottery, have the 8th worst record and are in line to draft Cole Aldrich or Greg Monroe. Way to go Jim O'Brien. Rest Danny Granger the rest of the season (if it isn't too late) and give Josh McRoberts lots of minutes. That ought to do it." - Chad Ford on winning meaningless games

Quote Originally Posted by pacergod2 View Post
    That sounds like a great starting lineup to me.
    Sounds like Golden State II... no thanks

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerzfan View Post
    Sounds like Golden State II... no thanks
    Heavy on the sarcasm with a touch of cynicism.

You guys are hilarious. You guys wouldn't do Murphy and AJ for Bayless AND Dre?! If TJ's contract wasn't gaurunteed, he wouldn't of made the Preseason Roster. Why play him and Head?

Bayless is a SG. Start him, then get your D by Rush as the 6th man. Watson can play, some, but not too much. Maybe 20 MPG. Diener will never play he's always hurt.