Thread: Cavs/Pacers/Blazers

Hybrid View

Default Cavs/Pacers/Blazers

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=ylgs6ce

Basically, we give Murphy and a second around and get back Bayless and Big Z (exirper)
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.

Default Re: Cavs/Pacers/Blazers

***** ... i meant to put this in the trade proposal area...sorry guys...can someone please move this
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.

I would rather give up TJ, if this trade were going to happen just so there is no jog jam at pg. Also I really dislike the idea of getting Z at all. I will almost guarantee you he will retire if he's traded away from the Cavs, which I guess if we don't plan on playing him wouldn't be the worst, but if we do want to play him, he is even slower than Roy

Quote Originally Posted by IUfan4life View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would rather give up TJ, if this trade were going to happen just so there is no jog jam at pg. Also I really dislike the idea of getting Z at all. I will almost guarantee you he will retire if he's traded away from the Cavs, which I guess if we don't plan on playing him wouldn't be the worst, but if we do want to play him, he is even slower than Roy
    So would I, but Portland already has Miller and Blake, and Cavs already have Williams and Gibsons

Most teams in the league do not want a PG that is making $8+ million this season and next season

Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So would I, but Portland already has Miller and Blake, and Cavs already have Williams and Gibsons

Most teams in the league do not want a PG that is making $8+ million this season and next season
    good point