Thread: NBA: Who's Hot? Who's Not?

Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar

Default NBA: Who's Hot? Who's Not?

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=14584

Who's Cold:

Eastern Conference Rookie: Tyler Hansbrough, Indiana Pacers – Hansbrough saw his scoring and rebounding slow significantly this week, without much of a change in his playing time, as the Pacers were winless this week. The rookie out of North Carolina, who is known for his hustle, has failed to record at least one rebound in a game only twice this season; both were this week
    Eastern Conference Sophomore: Roy Hibbert, Indiana Pacers – Hibbert's play has been declining for a couple of weeks but it hit rock bottom this week. During a four game road trip (on which the Pacers went 0-4) Hibbert scored in double-digits only once and was held scoreless (for the first time this season) with just one rebound in an 87-96 loss to the Utah Jazz on Friday
    Eastern Conference Team: Indiana Pacers – With the emergence of Danny Granger, and the return of Mike Dunleavy, Jr., Head Coach Jim O'Brien's team had playoff aspirations coming into this season. But, as Lee Corso would say, "Not so fast, my friend." The Pacers dropped four straight contests by an average of 12.3 points per game and scored a season low 72 in a 16-point loss to the Clippers.
    Sittin on top of the world!

Default Re: NBA: Who's Hot? Who's Not?

The Pacers nailed 3 out of 3.

Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PacerDude View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Pacers nailed 3 out of 3.
    SADLY, LOL
    Sittin on top of the world!

Professional Beachcomber mildlysane's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

We are consistent.

This team needs the top two, TH and Roy to have a good week for their confidence and the good of the franchise future.

This team needs to win 3 in a row for this to not to start to look like a lost year. Yes, I'm saying that on Dec. 8th, but 9 of 10 to below average teams, will make you do that.

My biggest fear is they continue to stink while everyone is still trying and then win a bunch of games at the end of the year to lose draft position and dig up some fools gold that will make them think they are better than they are.

That's basically what they did last year, but at least they were in games then, now is a pretty low point, individually and as a team as shown in the thread starter.

If for some crazy reason they win 3 in a row without Danny, let's forgo the "they are better without Danny" discussion, please.

A happy Roy is a good Roy DaveP63's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

1 and 2 don't really worry me. I think their production will increase as their comfort level and rotation status clear up.