Thread: If you feel embarrased by the Pacers loss to the Clips, then how about this?

Default If you feel embarrased by the Pacers loss to the Clips, then how about this?

I have seen this video just a moment ago...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba,206950

This shows that there are still some teams that are much worse in terms of effort than the Pacers right now...maybe just to console some of you by a little about yesterday's loss...

Default Re: If you feel embarrased by the Pacers loss to the Clips, then how about this?

OMG! Never in all my years as a basketball fan have I seen anything like that happen. Unbelievable!

J2 just bends over after receiving a(n inbounds) pass, ties his shoe and nobody approaches him. NO ONE!

Luel Deng was the closest Bull guarding him and even he switches off J2 momentarily, looks to his right as if seeking advice from the sideline, "What should I do?", and even when he comes back to the play he still does nothing to force J2 to do something with the ball. Eventually, J2 finishes tying his shoe and play resumes but after nearly 10 seconds ran off the game clock.

Un-freakin'-believable!

Default Re: If you feel embarrased by the Pacers loss to the Clips, then how about this?

Damn. Hahahaahahahaah that's hilarious!!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wow!
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

I miss him. I'd rather have him rather than T.J. as our starting PG and Earl backing him up any day.

Mood

This thread just makes me miss Jack and hate our current team more.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joew8302 For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wow.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

"Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

Michael Pina, Red94: "There are so many different ways the Pacers can beat you. They have an All-Star scoring threat, imposing figures on the front line, steady point guard play, and most importantly, a defense that'll choke the life out of just about every offense that crosses its path."

Man, that's just mean.

I miss JJ.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Mood

Sports Logo

LMAO

The Bull's look like they have a bunch of Shawne Williams'es on their team - completely lost.

lol Ya i saw that in last night's game. Toronto played very well last night
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.

I guess the tongue lashing J2 gave his new teammates must've lite a fire under their collective butts.

(And yeah, I miss J2, too.)

The worst part of all of this? The Bulls are ahead of us in the standings.
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

You know, Rush played his best ball next to JJ. He never played well next to TJ last year, and he hasn't yet this year.

Just sayin.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

This just more embarrassing for the NBA at large more than anything else. It just feeds the detractors who say sometimes rightfully that the NBA is all about money and the players don't give a **** about winning or losing.

If I did this on my middle school team, the coach would have killed me (either tied my shoes or not go for the ball).
    Already stoked for 2013-2014.

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

One slap at that ball and it would have been Jarrett Jack that looked like an idiot. Actually, he looks like an idiot for even trying it.

Still a funny clip, though.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird