Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 252

Thread: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

  1. #201
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,926
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't understand it either. I really thought it would carry over from the end of the year. For whatever reason it didn't.

    He's still been a great defensive wing this season though. And we can't say that about anyone else on this team.
    Dahntay?
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    "Everyone's values are defined by what they will tolerate when it is done to others." - William Greider

  2. #202
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,326

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Haha no toughness.

  3. #203
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,345

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Quote Originally Posted by gummy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dahntay?
    He hasn't been great. He's been adequate. And he and Rush are the only ones who have been that.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  4. #204

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    I'm pretty sure that dumb shot Granger just took on the inbounds was called by JOB. He was yelling "4 - 3 .... 4 - 3" ...

    Grangers playing the 4 and shot a 3. Earlier I heard him yell "4 - down, 4 - down" and Granger posted up. Not so subtle.

    Also, not such a good call in the situation. Don't get it.

    -- Steve --

  5. #205
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,326

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Good job by Rush there- aggressively securing the rebound there.

  6. #206
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,345

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacersfan46 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm pretty sure that dumb shot Granger just took on the inbounds was called by JOB. He was yelling "4 - 3 .... 4 - 3" ...

    Grangers playing the 4 and shot a 3. Earlier I heard him yell "4 - down, 4 - down" and Granger posted up. Not so subtle.

    Also, not such a good call in the situation. Don't get it.

    -- Steve --
    That's the "offense" for you.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  7. #207
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,926
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Well...we've got a chance, let's see what we do with it.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    "Everyone's values are defined by what they will tolerate when it is done to others." - William Greider

  8. #208
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,326

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacersfan46 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm pretty sure that dumb shot Granger just took on the inbounds was called by JOB. He was yelling "4 - 3 .... 4 - 3" ...

    Grangers playing the 4 and shot a 3. Earlier I heard him yell "4 - down, 4 - down" and Granger posted up. Not so subtle.

    Also, not such a good call in the situation. Don't get it.

    -- Steve --
    You say that as if the Kings have anyone that can stop Granger but Granger.

  9. #209
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,110

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Kings have cooperated by not converting and we've added some defensive stops, but not a lot of O to match it. See what happens here. Down only 5.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  10. #210
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,851

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Quote Originally Posted by flox View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good job by Rush there- aggressively securing the rebound there.
    Brandon has tripled Danny's rebound number.....
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  11. #211
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,110

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    You've got to be kidding.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  12. #212
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,345

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Quote Originally Posted by flox View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good job by Rush there- aggressively securing the rebound there.
    He's had plenty of aggression on that end all year. And little to none on the other end.

    Of course that's the exact opposite of most of our team.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  13. #213
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,926
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Wow. Not so nice, Dahntay.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    "Everyone's values are defined by what they will tolerate when it is done to others." - William Greider

  14. #214
    Member Pacemaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,906

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    WTF !!!!!! This only happens to us !!

  15. #215
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,326

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Greene is so big......

  16. #216
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,926
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brandon has tripled Danny's rebound number.....
    Really? Wow. That's pretty bad considering the huge gap in minutes (8 to 40).
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    "Everyone's values are defined by what they will tolerate when it is done to others." - William Greider

  17. #217
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,110

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    He wasn't trying to foul obviously enough if that's his argument (he was trying to fall earlier).
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  18. #218
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,345

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Quote Originally Posted by gummy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really? Wow. That's pretty bad considering the huge gap in minutes (8 to 40).
    Danny spends 90% of his game between the 3 pt lines. It's hard to get boards out there.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:


  20. #219
    Member Pacemaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,906

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    I think I'll keep on lowering my expectations about this team

  21. #220
    Can see thru wooden doors dal9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,909

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    cant get a damn foul for 9 seconds come on what is this

  22. #221

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Quote Originally Posted by flox View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You say that as if the Kings have anyone that can stop Granger but Granger.
    There isn't much difficulty stopping a 28 foot shot. Pretty easy actually. It's called "let him shoot it".

    It's pretty low percentage.

    -- Steve --

  23. #222
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,926
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacemaker View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think I'll keep on lowering my expectations about this team
    Yeah. All that cash I dropped on LP is starting to hurt a little.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    "Everyone's values are defined by what they will tolerate when it is done to others." - William Greider

  24. #223
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,110

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Foster again.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  25. #224
    On the Vogel Wagon gummy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,926
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Our free throw shooting has been sub par this year.
    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." - Albert Camus

    "Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." - Voltaire

    "Everyone's values are defined by what they will tolerate when it is done to others." - William Greider

  26. #225
    Member Pacemaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,906

    Default Re: Gamethread Pacers @ Kings 11-2-09

    Big miss by DG

Similar Threads

  1. Pacers-Celtics Matchups (IndyStar)
    By ChicagoJ in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:36 AM
  2. IBJ > Pacers' Next Fight? Damage Control
    By ChicagoJ in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 03:23 PM
  3. A fan recaps the season from section 221
    By travmil in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 10:58 PM
  4. Pacers' nightmare has life of its own
    By able in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 09:36 AM
  5. NBA.com Pacers / Kings Preview
    By Ragnar in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 06:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •