Thread: Colon Cleaning

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Colon Cleaning

I tried it and I have a couple days left. I feel no less bloated. EverCleanse was not what I expected.

Do any of you have thoughts on this company or other colon cleansers? Please leave the crude language for TCT.

Default Re: Colon Cleaning

I've generally heard that colon cleansing is a scam in that it just isn't needed

Major likes a good clean Colon hahaha. Sorry.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm sitting here eating a take-out order of Hot Wings from Hooters....I believe that will take care of my colon just fine.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to indygeezer For This Useful Post:

I've had about 40 gallons of caffeine in the last week to stay awake to do work all night. That certainly gets the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've had about 40 gallons of caffeine in the last week to stay awake to do work all night. That certainly gets the job done.
    You stopped using the gerbils?

Major, I've tried a couple of colon cleanse regiments and they never seemed to do a thang. Anymore, I just make sure I eat a bowl of Fiber One (Really high fiber, decent tasting) cereal and a couple of Metamucil pills later in the day with an acidophilus pill with dinner. I think over time, it helps.

I'm trying to remember the brands of colon cleanse I took and I'm spacing it, but I never felt like it did a thing. Colon cleansing sounds great in theory, but I became pretty skeptical.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

Mood

They are a scam. I got punk'd.

N8r each my poo and die.

No comment on colon cleaning, but bloating could be water retention. Less sodium and more potassium intake may help you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by imawhat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No comment on colon cleaning, but bloating could be water retention. Less sodium and more potassium intake may help you feel better.
    And results are pretty quick too. At least for me they were within a couple of days.

Mood

Thanks ima i will try that.

It's a scam.

There used to be a great Penn&Teller piece on Youtube but it's been yanked.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Anybody been around long enough to remember Peck doing a colon cleansing with a sack of whitecastle burgers?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Mood

haha I did that a few weeks ago. It really made it worse. Sliders my arse. <----Intended.