Thread: Pacers Black Friday

I Want Pacers Autographs pristinecollector's Avatar

Default Pacers Black Friday

Some pretty good ticket deals:

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/black_friday_091121.html

While retail merchants conduct “Black Friday” sales, the Indiana Pacers will have the “Pacers After Thanksgiving Sale” delivered by The Indianapolis Star, Friday, Nov. 27, for single-game tickets for the second half of the 2009-10 regular season.
    Beginning at 6:00 a.m., at the Conseco Fieldhouse Box Office, single-game tickets will be available for all remaining home games for the 2009-10 regular season. From 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., all Balcony Level seats will be priced at $5, all Krieg DeVault Club Level seats will be $20 and all Lower Level seats will be $40. These offers do not include the game against the L.A. Lakers, Jan. 27 or the game against the Cavaliers, Jan. 29. These offers are limited to 12 tickets per person.

From 8:00 a.m. – noon, all balcony seats will be $10 and all Krieg DeVault Club Level seats will be $40. These offers do not include the game against the L.A. Lakers, Jan. 27 or the game against the Cavaliers, Jan. 29. At noon, all tickets will return to the regular price.

Fans purchasing a ticket at Conseco Fieldhouse can get free parking in the Virginia Avenue Parking Garage as well as a free copy of The Indianapolis Star. The Pacers Prize Wheel will be available where fans can spin for prizes, including tickets. Santa Boomer and the Pacemates will be on hand from 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. to take pictures and sign autographs.

These offers are good only at the Conseco Fieldhouse Box Office and at the Guest Services Desk at Castleton Square Mall. If fans can’t make it to the Fieldhouse, single-game tickets at their regular prices will be available via the web at Pacers.com or at all Ticketmaster outlets starting at noon.

The Pacers will also be offering special holiday packs, with a special offer for those that purchase on Monday, Nov. 30. A Roy Hibbert Holiday Pack and a Brandon Rush Holiday Pack will be offered, with a special meet-and-greet opportunity for fans that purchase on Monday. The Hibbert pack includes: Orlando on Jan. 5, New Orleans on Jan. 16, Cleveland on Jan. 29 and Toronto on Feb. 2. Games included in the Rush pack are: Minnesota on Jan. 2, Toronto on Jan. 11, the L.A. Lakers on Jan. 27 and Detroit on Feb. 5. Each pack also includes an autographed photo of that player. This package will be available after Monday, Nov. 30; but will not include the player meet-and-greet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pristinecollector For This Useful Post:

Bleeding Blue and Gold RichardHawes's Avatar
    Illinois but my heart resides in Indiana.

Default Re: Pacers Black Friday

Great deal...I was really excited about this until I read that they aren't available online which makes it extremely difficult for us that are far away from Indy to enjoy it...

Quote Originally Posted by RichardHawes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great deal...I was really excited about this until I read that they aren't available online which makes it extremely difficult for us that are far away from Indy to enjoy it...
    I got an email today saying season ticket holders will get details on an online version on Wednesday. It seemed like it was only forticket holders though.

Anyone here going in the early AM want to volunteer to pick up a couple tickets for me and have me PayPal them the money? Not sure if I'll have the energy to head down to Indy Friday at 7, though stranger things have happened.

cool. Thanks for the heads up!

same here if anyone can get me 3 tickets for any friday or sat game please let me know. i am working friday

Had a buddy in Indy go downtown early.

He picked up 5 tickets for the Memphis game in December. Section 16 row 9, $40 each.

Heck of a deal for the one game a year I get to go to.
    "A man with no belly has no appetite for life."

- Salman Rushdie

Nice! And you get to see Tinsley's return to Indy.

I was first in line last year, and this year I was 2nd in line. I had a great time once again going to this. I took advantage of the 40 dollar Lower Level tickets. 12th to 7th row halfcourt is where all the tickets where. Gonna see San Antonio, Miami, New Orleans, and the Suns. Then if you bought tickets last night before noon you got 10 dollar Club Level tickets to tonight's game against Dallas. Going tonight! and then I won 2 free tickets of my choosing to any of the games in December. Def. worth braving the cold. They better do this again next year. I made the Pacers website again this year too. HA I had the photographer take my picture with the tickets by the Pacemates. Imma dork I know.
    AKA Sactolover05

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was first in line last year, and this year I was 2nd in line. I had a great time once again going to this. I took advantage of the 40 dollar Lower Level tickets. 12th to 7th row halfcourt is where all the tickets where. Gonna see San Antonio, Miami, New Orleans, and the Suns. Then if you bought tickets last night before noon you got 10 dollar Club Level tickets to tonight's game against Dallas. Going tonight! and then I won 2 free tickets of my choosing to any of the games in December. Def. worth braving the cold. They better do this again next year. I made the Pacers website again this year too. HA I had the photographer take my picture with the tickets by the Pacemates. Imma dork I know.