Thread: Passing along a message from joeyd

Default Passing along a message from joeyd

He's among those having problems making new threads. He was informing me that there will be another Black Friday sale for Pacers tickets this year. FYI.

Default Re: Passing along a message from joeyd

what do you think the deals will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's among those having problems making new threads. He was informing me that there will be another Black Friday sale for Pacers tickets this year. FYI.
    Thanks for posting for me, Hicks. I can't create a thread, but I can reply to one, so I can now provide more info:

Got an e-mail stating that there will be another After-Thanksgiving Public Sale at the Conseco box office on Black Friday. More info will come from the Pacers about this next week. However, there is also a promo for the Nov. 25 game where you buy 4 tix for $60 and get a free $20 Kroger gift card. Last time I checked they were for club level seats, so this is essentially $10 a piece for club level seats. FYI!!

Someone can feel free to create a new promo thread and move this there is they wish.

Update to above post (found on Pacers.com):

Beginning at 6:00 a.m., at the Conseco Fieldhouse Box Office, single-game tickets will be available for all remaining home games for the 2009-10 regular season. From 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., all Balcony Level seats will be priced at $5, all Krieg DeVault Club Level seats will be $20 and all Lower Level seats will be $40. These offers do not include the game against the L.A. Lakers, Jan. 27 or the game against the Cavaliers, Jan. 29. These offers are limited to 12 tickets per person.
    From 8:00 a.m. – noon, all balcony seats will be $10 and all Krieg DeVault Club Level seats will be $40. These offers do not include the game against the L.A. Lakers, Jan. 27 or the game against the Cavaliers, Jan. 29. At noon, all tickets will return to the regular price.
    Fans purchasing a ticket at Conseco Fieldhouse can get free parking in the Virginia Avenue Parking Garage as well as a free copy of The Indianapolis Star. The Pacers Prize Wheel will be available where fans can spin for prizes, including tickets. Santa Boomer and the Pacemates will be on hand from 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. to take pictures and sign autographs.
    These offers are good only at the Conseco Fieldhouse Box Office and at the Guest Services Desk at Castleton Square Mall. If fans can’t make it to the Fieldhouse, single-game tickets at their regular prices will be available via the web at Pacers.com or at all Ticketmaster outlets starting at noon.

Also,about the above post, for the Nov. 25 promo, you can get the tix by visiting this link:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/05...4&minorcatid=7

5. The Following User Says Thank You to joeyd For This Useful Post:

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Great opportunity for large families and/or little league sponsors. I'm glad the team is doing this.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

if anyone is going and can get me some of the 5 dollar tickets please let me know. I live in muncie and have to work friday. i dont care what game it is i need 3 and for a friday or saturday game.

thanks
    Brandon

It think the Black Friday idea is clever and a nice promo for the Pacers, but it really stinks if you don't live in the Indy area.

The best deals are at 6am-8am and require you to be at the Fieldhouse.

If you're a Pacer fan not in the Indy area then you're pretty much screwed.