Thread: The *UNOFFICIAL* 2010 PD Forum Awards Nominations

Default The *UNOFFICIAL* 2010 PD Forum Awards Nominations

Hi, folks!

I think this was helpful last year, so I'm bringing it back and expanding it this year.

This is the thread for you to remind yourself on-the-fly about specific threads, posts, and forum members you want to recall when the next batch of PD Forum Awards come around in May of 2010.

NOTE: Nothing you post here will officially put anyone or any post or any thread on the ballot.

This is simply a placeholder of sorts.

The idea is: As the year goes along, and you see/read something that makes you think it's going to be award-worthy for the May 2010 awards, go ahead and post yourself a reminder here.

If it's a specific thread or a specific post, be sure to paste the link. This will save you and me a lot of time come next May!

Not only will that help you when May rolls around (to recall who/what you want to officially nominate), but it may also help others as well.

Just remember: When I open up the 2010 nominations, YOU MUST ENTER YOUR OFFICIAL NOMINATIONS IN THAT THREAD for them to count!

Have at it!

woman without a team

Default Re: The *UNOFFICIAL* 2010 PD Forum Awards Nominations

Non Pacer related POY (I think that's a category)

Quote Originally Posted by avoidingtheclowns View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    HI FOLKS, BILLY MAYS HERE. DOES YOUR DEATH NOT HAVE THE STAYING POWER IT USED TO? DO YOU FIND PEOPLE NOT KNOWING ABOUT YOUR DEATH FOR TWO, THREE SOMETIMES TWENTY DAYS? WELL THAT'S ABOUT TO CHANGE BECAUSE I'M HERE TO PRESENT TO YOU THE DEATHTRAK 4000.

NOW YOU CAN TRACK THE HEARTBEATS OF UP TO 20 PEOPLE AND THE DT4K WILL NOTIFY YOU IMMEDIATELY WHEN A PERSON HAS FLATLINED. YOU CAN FOLLOW YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, CELEBRITIES AND EVEN THAT GIRL IN HIGH SCHOOL THAT TURNED YOU DOWN BECAUSE SHE SAW YOUR BACK ACNE AT THE 9TH GRADE BACK TO SCHOOL POOL PARTY. I'M WATCHING YOU MAUREEN! TICK TOCK!

THE DT4K CAN BE ALL YOURS FOR JUST THREE EASY PAYMENTS OF $29.99. ACT NOW WE'LL THROW IN NOT ONE, NOT TWO BUT 27 BOTTLES OF ORANGEGLO ABSOLUTELY FREE. THAT MY FRIENDS THE POWER OF ORANGES!

TRY THE DEATHTRAK 4000 TODAY, BECAUSE TAKE IT FROM ME, YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SOME DUDE POSTING A SEVERAL WEEK-OLD DEATH NOTICE TO A SPORTS-THEMED MESSAGEBOARD.
    Quote Originally Posted by rexnom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Last edited by grace; 07-13-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Default Re: The *UNOFFICIAL* 2010 PD Forum Awards Nominations

I have an early ROY, but I'll wait and see if they stick around a couple more months....