Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 344

Thread: "That's what she said"

  1. #176
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,402
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's what I consider a "rough cut" right now. I think it could be trimmed/tightened up a little bit, but beyond that I should probably go ahead and put it up for the masses to see.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Natston For This Useful Post:


  3. #177

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A checklist of things to handle before talking about the "P" word ...........

  4. #178
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,399
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by jeffg-body View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was just a little relaxed and got hot.

  5. #179
    Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tucson AZ
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,243
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by croz24 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    great great news! hopefully he gained a few inches during his time off...
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

    ----------------- Reggie Miller

  6. #180
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,402
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Not sure I'm up for bigger measures right now. Don't really want to screw with anything else because it seems like the next step is something setup outside....
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  7. #181
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,402
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You have to fiddle with them for a while, since there isn't much explained for you.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Natston For This Useful Post:


  9. #182
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,399
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by Pig Nash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And if I recall, I think, we both kind of liked it.

  10. #183
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,402
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by 90'sNBARocked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We can search long and deep to try and always pull something positive out of it, but most of us realize , after 3 plus years were headed down the exact same road again
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  11. #184
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,402
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by judicata View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I disagree, but am looking forward to both of the gentlemen presenting their cases over the next few months.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  12. #185
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,402
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least he's started out coming out again.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  13. #186
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,399
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    I LOL'ed.


  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  15. #187
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,402
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They just have bad grip when you sweat. I would use it if i didnt sweat lol.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  16. #188
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,402
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mackey_Rose View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I found them much harder to grip, but I didn't play with them often.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Natston For This Useful Post:


  18. #189
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,402
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by 90'sNBARocked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You know I would have respected you a whole lot more had you come to me in private
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  19. #190
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,402
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by duke dynamite View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I couldn't keep up with those guys.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  20. #191
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,402
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't like how it just seemed to end so abruptly, though.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  21. #192
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,399
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think he has very much endurance.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  23. #193

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not doing it again this year

  24. #194

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by odeez View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love this ball movement!

  25. #195

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Minneapolis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's been better this year. So will he keep it up? And on that note, will this entire team keep it up?

  26. #196
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,399
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It would be nice if something actually worked the way it was supposed to once in a while.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


  28. #197
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,402
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightFuture55 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How come Danny never finishes with authority!?
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  29. #198
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Centralia, Pennsylvania
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,402
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by ballism View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I believe he meant three inches.
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  30. #199
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,399
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn you are really desperate.

  31. #200
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,399
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "That's what she said"

    Quote Originally Posted by BringJackBack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I slept through it...

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travmil For This Useful Post:


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •