Thread: Dun Knee Blog: "Starting to feel more like a player than a patient"

Default Dun Knee Blog: "Starting to feel more like a player than a patient"

I've spent the better part of this past week in Orlando with our summer league team. The whole training staff has been down here and they didn't want to leave me behind in Indy all by myself.

Probably figured I would go off and be stupid and try something I'm not ready for. So to prevent their masterpiece from being destroyed, I agreed to come down to Florida to continue training and rehab.

The week went well for me and the team. At the time that I am writing this, they are undefeated at 4-0 and our roster players have played great. Both Roy and Tyler have been dominant inside. It's also clear that A.J. Price is a very good decision-maker for a young player.

The only downside of the week has been injuries: McRoberts got hurt after playing well in a couple games and B-Rush never really got going because of a knee injury. Fortunately, nothing is too serious (like mine) and they should easily be ready for training camp (unlike me).
    More at:

http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5700039940
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Dun Knee Blog: "Starting to feel more like a player than a patient"

I just read this. I feel uncertainty. I just do.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I sure hope Brandon's knee isn't as serious. Good to here from the guy with the serious injury.

Explains why his shot was off, though... the sore knee wasn't a result of Game 1, it was the cause of his poor performance during it.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

It's also clear that A.J. Price is a very good decision-maker for a young player.
    Good words coming from someone that knows.

Looks like the Pacers are going to have to find a spot for this kid on the roster.