Thread: From last night's summer league boxscores

Banned

Default From last night's summer league boxscores

Wow, that Cleveland vs. Boston game yesterday must have been no fun to watch, and even less fun to play in.

Cleveland shot 25% from the field, and had a TOTAL of 5 team assists for the entire game! And to top that, Boston had a TOTAL of 4 team assists for the game.!

Can you imagine watching an entire game and seeing only 9 assists? That must have been the most selfish, me-first, no-pass, one-on-one, ugly basketball ever played. Yuk.

Default Re: From last night's summer league boxscores

I don't know, sounds like great defense to me.
    ---
    I like shooting guards that can shoot.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

I watched a little bit of the Charlotte/Minnesota game last night. And you are right, it was boring as hell! I guess all of the guys are trying to show their stuff so they don't want to pass at all.

I did get to see the fabled "Bruno Sundov" play. I always wondered if he could actually dribble a basketball or if he was hired by DW as a wood polisher.

He did actually dribble the ball a couple times but lost control if it....so I'm still left wondering the same.

haven't seen any summer games but i would say it sounds like one of those mcdonalds high school games where everyone is trying to go one on one and look good. those games are pure dogcrap.

i am curious though how the harrison kid does when the pacers start playing. he could end up being a steal for the pacers (i hope so)