Thread: Pacers Jerseys

Default Pacers Jerseys

There have been some posts in the past about people trying to find old Pacers jerseys. Some people have been interested in buying new "old" but authentic jerseys, and some are interested in game-worn jerseys. Even new jerseys are expensive, so when I see game-worn older jerseys going for about the same price as new authentic jerseys or for even less, it is worth noting, since I have been interested in picking up some game-used items myself.

Today I stumbled upon a new auction site (Collect.com) which had Fred Jones and Austin Croshere game-used jerseys from the 2003/4 season. Unfortunately, I did not have time to post earlier today and the auction closes tonight, but when I last checked, no one had not made the minimum bid of $100 and $150. Not a bad price for a game-used jersey of a common player if it comes with some proof of authenticity (not sure if these come with that, but there are ways to verify). If the auction site doesn't sell the jerseys, sometimes auction sites will sell from their inventory, so if interested, check them out.

Pacers game-used items have not been appearing on the secondary market much. I don't check e-bay much, but if I see some Pacers items come up with auction houses I feel are legit, I will try to post. My way, perhaps, of giving something back to PD for all the insight it gives me!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joeyd For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Pacers Jerseys

Thanks man. I am really interested in getting some sort of authentic home Flo-Jo jersey. If you ever see one of those pop up, please post.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Pacers Jerseys

Well even if those jerseys are not game worn I think $100 or $150 dollars is a good price for an authentic vintage jersey.