Thread: So...

Default So...

Is the country officially in NBA mode now?

Seems like the NBA is only half watched until the Super Bowl is over.

Heck, Indy severly ignored the Pacers while the Colts were still going-- even during out 12-1 stretch.

Default Re: So...

The NBA has a three week window starting right now, until, the NCAA basketball tournament starts and baseball.

I always say that Feb. with the allstar game and the trade deadline and then the playoffs are the only two times anyone pays attention. Besides us diehards.

My favorite time of the year. Only basketball and hockey.

Southside_Pacer

I know I'm looking forward to watching the All Star break. I didn't watch a second of the Super Bowl tonight for some obvious reasons.....

Is ABC gonna start showing Sunday games every week now?

Is ABC gonna start showing Sunday games every week now?
    Yes they do, also ESPN has a game almost every Sunday also

Sports Logo

I know I'm looking forward to watching the All Star break. I didn't watch a second of the Super Bowl tonight for some obvious reasons.....
    I have never watched a superbowl. I have seen part of one but thats it. Football is sooooooo boring to me I am happy it is over.

Next year's Super Bowl is Feb. 6th

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I brought this over from my post about Shaq using the F word on live tv. Seems to fit here too:

+++++++++Now ain't it funny how Tony Bruno used the discussion to turn it around and make a scathing flame on the quality of play in th NBA??? He started off talking about Shaq...quickly dismissed it and started flaming the Wolves for playing half a game yesterday and cheating the paying customers. HE then slammed the entire product of the whole NBA for lousy uninteresting play by uninspired, overly-paid, non-skilled players...and then ripped anyone who would deign to watch them.
    Funny how whenever one of the major players gets their t*t in a wringer the subject ALWAYS gets diverted.
    +++++++++++++

THey don't like NBA...they ain't gonna give it coverage. Or fair and equal coverage anyway.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

I didnt watch the SB either, since it pisses me off everytime i hear the "P" word....namely....Pats....grr....
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I didnt watch the SB either, since it pisses me off everytime i hear the "P" word....namely....Pats....grr....
    You can take solace in the fact that they mentioned the calls that went uncalled in the Ponies game... ed:
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...