I have been thinking. the Counting Thread at this point has 54366 post on it. It is by far the second most popular thread next to the "Ignore this thread" in the feedback forum. It is with this in mind that I propose a new idea: counting in Roman Numerals. This concept will put a new spin on the Counting Philosophy; after all why count with regular numbers when you can count with Roman Numerals. There is no objective in this thread; the goal of this thread is simply to have fun. However there are rules to this thread ( a lot of them are the same as the counting thread). Consider it the Counting Thread with a new twist. . . .
Here are the thread rules.
1. Just like the counting Thread, EVERY post must have the next sequential number posted somewhere within it, This means NO BACKWARDS NUMBERS. However instead of counting in with numbers the count mus be in Roman Numerals. Beyond that all of the other counting rules remain the same
2. NO POSTING WITHOUT A ROMAN NUMERAL!!!
3. Double posting is allowed. For that matter triple posting is allowed.
4. If you post out of order, cause sometimes there are more than one person posting at the same time cause this thread is so amazing, you MUST edit your numbers to follow the sequence. Subsequent post will DEPEND on you fixing this problem.
Every other rule is the same as the counting thread. So the following rules apply here:
5. ALL NEWCOMERS MUST join with the intention of following these rules and obeying them at all costs.
6. IF YOU VIEW THIS THREAD YOU HAVE TO POST A NUMBER. NO EXCEPTIONS. Well ONE exception. If you are going to break another rule such as double posting you may NOT post no matter what. In the end you can say you helped us with our goal and you contributed to the Thread Of The Year
7.. If You See Someone post the WRONG NUMBER feel free to ridicule them until they change it. It is part of the fun. It happens to the best of us.
8. I WILL PM YOU FOR EACH WRONG NUMBER I SEE.
9. Have fun and remember: There is no post goal.
Have fun and lets see how high we can go!!!!