Thread: Halo video for Halo fans ....

Default Halo video for Halo fans ....

This guy is a beast. Watching this I can see he plays the same way I do. I checked his stats online and we're pretty similar in weapon usage, and kill to death in general.

Check out the vid! The editing and music is perfect as well.

Check the credits at the end. It's a one on one game he played against some guy and is just beating the crap out of him, and used it for the credits. Hilarious.

Check out the flag save and score at 4:10. That's simply stupid he got away with that. lol

http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/ch3tvfdsZcA.html

-- Steve --
    Last edited by Pacersfan46; 05-11-2009 at 10:14 PM.

Default Re: Halo video for Halo fans ....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacersfan46 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This guy is a beast. Watching this I can see he plays the same way I do. I checked his stats online and we're pretty similar in weapon usage, and kill to death in general.

Check out the vid! The editing and music is perfect as well.

Check the credits at the end. It's a one on one game he played against some guy and is just beating the crap out of him, and used it for the credits. Hilarious.

Check out the flag save and score at 4:10. That's simply stupid he got away with that. lol

http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/ch3tvfdsZcA.html

-- Steve --
    Damn......

Diamond Dave and myself have had the honor of being slaughtered by RippenHeads (the number 1 rated halo player per halo charts). Dpeck got one kill on him and he just tore the rest of us apart.

Default Re: Halo video for Halo fans ....

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn......

Diamond Dave and myself have had the honor of being slaughtered by RippenHeads (the number 1 rated halo player per halo charts). Dpeck got one kill on him and he just tore the rest of us apart.
    I played a few of the MLG players. When you're level 50 you'll run across them from time to time.

The one I see the most is 'Naded'. I got the best of him in a doubles game, but played him a couple times in team slayer and he was a beast.

-- Steve --