Here's what we do to get back into title contention:
Trade with Toronto:
Chris Bosh and Jason Kapono
Troy Murphy and Jamaal Tinsley, 1 st pick '09 and '10;
Why on earth would Toronto do this?
1. They save immediate money, and get 2 draft picks.
2. Troy Murphy is coming off a great season. If he can do that in Toronto, they'd be a decent team.
3. If they gave Jamaal a chance to prove he's cleaned up, he'd be the perfect backup pg.
4. They get younger!
Why would Indiana do it?
Yes, giving up 2 consecutive draft picks is tough, but it puts you in contention, so you wouldn't get that high of a draft pick. I don't think we are going to have that many stars in this draft. especially at the Pf position.
1. You get bosh. need I say more?
2. You get rid of Jamaal
3. We get right back in contention, and would more than likely give Cleveland a run for their money.
4. Kapono is a good threat from 3
2nd trade: Phoenix and indy
simple trade of
Louis Amundson for a resigned stephen Graham and 2 2nd round picks '09
Why for phoenix?
They get a energy guy for the bench, and get 2 picks in the 2nd round.
He's a very decent b/u that really put up some great games this season against us.
This would be our depth Chart
This could be a very dangerous team. Although, these trades would probably be laughed at, I'm just thinking of ways to get bosh and Amundson without trading our big 3 of rush/granger/hib