Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 133

Thread: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

  1. #76
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Broke through this week.

    I lost 4 pounds and am now down to 312, for a total of 15 pounds. This is after attending two cookouts over the weekend so if I hadn't done that it might have been even more. Losing 15 pounds only makes me want to work even harder.

  2. #77
    Banned Big Smooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,204

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    I'm trying to drop some pounds myself and reading this thread is encouraging. So I'm going to start posting my progress here too.

    My starting point is 325 pounds which is the heaviest I have ever been. My goal is 225 which I'd like to hit that goal at least by my 34th birthday next April.

  3. #78
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    GOOD JOB TRAVIE!!!

    And welcome Big Smooooooooth!!!
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  4. #79
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    7th weigh in - 194lbs

    keeping up the tradition of losing 2lb a week...i'm feeling great!

  5. #80
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Dropped 2 more pounds. 310.

  6. #81
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    170.2

    Interesting ... I'm back at home and using the scale I started with but pigged out all weekend. Something's not quite right, but I'll take what I can get.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  7. #82
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,628

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    190.4

    Almost back to where I started. Did much better with my diet. Was able to get out on the bike (makes my foot swell, though). And lifted weights twice.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  8. #83
    Member Erik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dropped 2 more pounds. 310.
    Nice work.
    241, only down a total of 2 El Bees
    Last edited by Erik; 06-01-2009 at 05:16 PM.

  9. #84
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nice work.
    241, only down a total El Bees
    It's getting VERY hard to eat right. I catch myself daydreaming about food. Yes, I'm serious.

  10. #85
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's getting VERY hard to eat right. I catch myself daydreaming about food. Yes, I'm serious.
    Drink a glass of water and go for a walk?
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  11. #86
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Drink a glass of water and go for a walk?
    Not really an option at work. I work in an area where we are not allowed to have water or any other drink because we work with mixing tanks and they want to eliminate the possibility of contamination. That's good for home though.

  12. #87
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,061
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    After a small hiatus,

    241.2

  13. #88
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,822

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After a small hiatus,

    241.2
    Probably benching 450 by now, too.....

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-...ad.php?p=64058
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  14. #89

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Is it too late to join? 200 lbs

  15. #90
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by imawhat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it too late to join? 200 lbs
    NEVER! - start now, but I suspect that there will be a round 2 starting shortly after the fourth of july.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  16. #91
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,244
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not really an option at work. I work in an area where we are not allowed to have water or any other drink because we work with mixing tanks and they want to eliminate the possibility of contamination. That's good for home though.
    Just stick to Mole Rat Meat...

  17. #92
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by Natston View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just stick to Mole Rat Meat...
    Yeah but Yao Guai and Lurk's are so much tastier.

  18. #93
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,244
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah but Yao Guai and Lurk's are so much tastier.
    But if you're watching caloric intake...

  19. #94
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,061
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Probably benching 450 by now, too.....

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-...ad.php?p=64058
    I stalled right around that time. I've gotten out of shape terribly bad now. I can still do 250 lbs.

  20. #95
    Member Pacers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Whiteland, IN
    Posts
    573

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    I know I'm not part of this, but I've lost 25 lbs since May 1st.




  21. #96
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    25 in a month? Wow. How did you do it?
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  22. #97
    Member Pacers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Whiteland, IN
    Posts
    573

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Downloaded an app (Lose It!) for my iPod that keeps track of everything I eat. Log everything and started to work out 3 days a week.

    I'm a bit larger than the rest of you, too, so it is a bit "easier" for me to shed.

  23. #98
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    8th weigh-in = 192lbs

    down 2 more lbs this week for a total of 14lbs...

  24. #99
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,061
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    240.1 lbs.

  25. #100
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition 2009

    Shoot, I forgot to weigh in this morning. I'll edit this post after I get home from work and weigh in. I don't know if I lost any weight. We went camping and hiking this weekend but I am pretty sure I offset any benefits of the hike with a steady diet of hotdog and marshmallows.

    No loss this week. 310. I'll have to hit the gym twice as hard. Me and my workout buddy are gonna try going twice a day this week. Once before work, and once in the afternoon before work is over and we'll see how it works out. And before anyone wonders, we work 12 hour shifts and get tons of breaks.
    Last edited by travmil; 06-08-2009 at 10:24 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?
    By Los Angeles in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 199
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 04:37 AM
  2. BC's Annual Easter Candy Poll - 2009 Edition
    By BostonConnection in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 09:51 AM
  3. 2009 Draft order
    By DisplacedKnick in forum Keeper League
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 08:21 PM
  4. 2009 NBA Draft, Where will we pick and who will we take?
    By FerengiMiller in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 06:14 PM
  5. Okafor, Bobcats agree to 6-year, $72 million deal
    By MillerTime in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 10:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •