Thread: Offical Free Agent Rumors-Ideas.

Default Offical Free Agent Rumors-Ideas.

I thought alot of the topics regarding FAs can be combined into one, that way there isn't several threads discussing the same topic and if not, fine by me.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Rumors:

RockyMountainNews:

Dennis Johnson, once Richardson's coach with the Los Angeles Clippers, is a candidate to be a Nuggets assistant.

Well, I don't know how much it means because I think we all at the very least suspected QRich to be interested in Denver, I just hope he finds his way to Indaianaplois.

Another player I thought of, whos name I think has never been mentioned if any, is Gordan Girieck.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/gordan....html?nav=page

11 points on 39 percent shooting from downtown.

I know he likes it in Utah though but Utah just drafted like, another swingmen plus Kris Humpries who plays PF which is where AK plays some, I think. And Kirk Snyder just add to the 2-3 along with Matt Harpring, AK47, and Raja Bell.

Where does GG fit in???

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Offical Free Agent Rumors-Ideas.

I wouldn't want GG. I think that he is too inconsistent, kinda like Cro.

Hip-Hop ,Guitar & Martial ArtsEnthusiast
    Tony Jaa could beat you up with his pinky.

Mood

Indiana is the anti-FA team. I can't think of one time we've made a major FA acquisition. Sucks that that's the case, but so far it is....

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

OFFICIAL free agen RUMORS

OFFICIAL..... RUMORS

Is that what we could call an oxymoron?

Denver is going to throw a truckload of money at Richardson...they need him BADLY. Indiana won't be able to match his salary demands.

As for Giricek, He's an outstanding outside shooter, he just doesnt have much of an inside game and his defense is atrocious.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Denver is going to throw a truckload of money at Richardson...they need him BADLY. Indiana won't be able to match his salary demands.

As for Giricek, He's an outstanding outside shooter, he just doesnt have much of an inside game and his defense is atrocious.
    Who do you think would be best for us to get at 2 AND is someone we have a real shot at landing via trade or otherwise?
    [edit=12=1088530547][/edit]

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat

Who do you think would be best for us to get at 2 AND is someone we have a real shot at landing via trade or otherwise?

I still think Ray Allen can be had for Al Harrington or maybe a little more. There aren't many starting-calibur pure shooters in the NBA that are available. Maybe Voshon Lenard becomes expendable if QRich signs with Denver. Giricek maybe an option, but i doubt Carlisle would want him after his performance in the playoffs against us 2 years ago.

The young kids like Crawford and Richardson are going to go for playing time and money before the situation most condusive to winning. You might get a veteran to settle for the MLE, but anyone fresh out of his rookie deal is going to go for the big payday.

I suppose Crawford could force a sign-and-trade with chicago, but I dont see him being THAT desperate to go to Indiana that he would do that.
    [edit=64=1088530870][/edit]
    [edit=64=1088530941][/edit]

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

The defending 3-point champion and defending slam dunk champion on the same team?

It could be interesting.

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

I would be very suprised if Allen would come our way. Still you never know. But, this guy makes a LOT of $$$ so we will have to throw in a lot more than Harrington and Seattle will want more value players, so not the Pollards of this world for Allen.

Voshon would be very nice to have indeed.
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Allen has been pretty injury prone lately too, love his shooting, but Im not so sure if I would want to risk him, imagine him being injured in may, not so out of the question, that would be catastropic to our play-off run.

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws