Thread: The Official Good-Karma Thread II: Pacers vs. Lakers

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default The Official Good-Karma Thread II: Pacers vs. Lakers

Since Mr. Burrito has fallen asleep at the wheel, I guess it's up to me to take over duties here.

*ahem*

Prepare to be Kobed!

> acers:
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

Mood

Default Re: The Official Good-Karma Thread II: Pacers vs. Lakers

JO will not be available for the game, but will come out in the 2nd half a la the Knicks in the 70s, stirring a truly inspiring 2nd half of team basketball by the Pacers, who put on a massive run never before seen in NBA history, making the final score a respectable Lakers 130 Pacers 121.

O'Neal will step on Shaq's foot and fall-- landing on his neck and causing a season-ending injury.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Before tip-off, Donnie Walsh and Larry Bird will mimic a sketch done earlier in the week by the Utah Jazz, in which Kareem Rush stresses his desire to have been drafted by the Pacers instead of Fred Jones. In retaliation, David Stern forces the Pacers to forfeit the game, and trade JO and Artest for Rush and Walton.

The Pacers proceed to finish the season 35-47, still finishing with the East's 8th seed. The Pacers are promptly swept 4-0 by the top-seeded Celtics in the first round, as Larry Bird resigns and Isiah Thomas returns to the Pacers as the new President of Basketball Operations.
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

In the 1st .9 seconds of the 1st Quarter Ron Artest will receive a league-first Flagrant Foul 7 for slapping the top of Gary Payton's skull completely off and feasting on the goo inside. He will be fined $400 million Pesos ($3 American), barred from TGIFridays for life, and required to cut his hair like Reggie's circa 1988.

Shaq will go on an explitive-filled tirade in a post game interview on live tv. Wait........that happened today...........

Maybe they will suspend shaq????

NO WAY

Mood

Ron Artest will be suspended for Monday's game because Shaq's tirade reminded the NBA Administration of Ron Artest too much.

Ron Artest will be suspended for Monday's game because Shaq's tirade reminded the NBA Administration of Ron Artest too much.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

In a cost cutting move to create capspace, the Pacers will announce (just before tipoff) that everybody not named Miller or not currently on IR have been traded to Utah for Greg Ostertag and 3 conditional second round draft picks.
    In order to fill out the roster, Boomer and Bowser will be offered 10-day contracts and appear in the slam-dunk contest as representatives of the Pacers.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

The Pacers will be forced to forfeit the game after a racy halftime skit in which Bowser rips off Boomer's uniform and sports bra, exposing the delicious, carpet-haired nipples of David Hasslehoff.