Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 8 - And the End cometh

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Night 6 - Cobwebs cause chaos

duh, I'm an idiot.....i guess thats why I'm dead...:P

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm scared now...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Uh.... okay.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 7 - raids & rampage

raids & rampage

A series of howls was heard in the middle of the night, obvious the wolves did not agree on matters, and after a yelp and a loud snap silence set in.

Hours later the light broke through the clouds awakening the first people in the camp’s hall, where they all had spent the night.

Pig Nash, the new mayor woke up the first and looked around him, then went ashen, and ran out to relief his stomach in a large canister just outside, which (he never noticed) held the breakfast for that day.

What he had just seen was too big for words; he could not believe it, even thinking of it made him sick again.
    He was just to crawl up when he was pushed aside violently by recap who wanted to do the same Pig Nash was doing earlier and looking at it made Pig Nash join in again.
    Within seconds Obnoxiousmodesty and Dipperdunk followed suit and by the time the mayor realized they had just ruined the day’s food rations Naturallystoned had joined them as well.

It was then they realized they were the last survivors of the game, all 5 of them, and there were still wolves around, well at least one, if the remnants inside were anything to go by.

The game-organizers later re-constructed the happenings of that night, to conclude that certain chips had overloaded and perhaps usage was not such a good idea.

Strangely enough were not only the remains of humans inside; there was also the dead body of a wolf.

What had happened was so overwhelming that it could only have been as follows in short:

Aw Heck woke up from the howling and went to the door to see what happened, he was attacked in the back by a wolf, and while he looked for help he saw that all players were still asleep, so whatever happened the wolf attacking him was not a living player. No matter how brave he fought, he stood no chance, the ghostly wolf was to strong for him and before he realized he was fighting a losing battle he was turned into starters for w wolf’s meal.

It was at that time that also inside the hall 2 players transformed into wolves, one was spotted to be MarionDeputy, but he was soon attacked by the other two wolves and when he died from a violent bite to the throat his wolf shape was all that remained.

Then the wolves (one of which was simply not a living creature) started snarling at each other, clearly they could not agree on who to eat, one set out to start on Aw Heck while the other randomly killed the orange figure of Mourning, then finally they decided on what hey really wanted and the ravaged hoop completely.

For desert they decided in unison on Pollardfreek.

It was in this mess that the remaining 5 awoke some hours later, no sign of the ghost wolf or the other wolf.

There’s one more alive, 4 humans one of the 5 is a wolf, a ghost is roaming.

Two votes: 1 for the wolf: one for the ghost who is one of the dead and has made appearances before.

24 – 36 hours.

Thank you.
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Mood

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 7 - Raids & Rampage

whoah. And hello guys! i'll be your mayor this evening, can i help you?

Mood

Oh, i vote for recap as the wolf and able as the ghost.

let me help you in the ghost department:

the shadows seen were obviously the ghoist making appearances.
    also: I am not a player in ANY sense, neither ghost nor living.

the rest is up to you

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'll vote for recap as the wolf and btown as the ghost...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Mood

fine, i'll change my ghost vote to btown.

My votes:

Wolf: dipperdunk
    Ghost: btown
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Quote Originally Posted by recap
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't believe that I am being accused of being a wolf! I have consistently voted for the dead wolves... on the other hand some of you are a little too quick to jump on the bandwagon when humans are getting lynched. I am suspicous of obnoxiousmodesty and dipperdunk. I will vote for obnoxious for the wolf and Indytoad for ghost.
    Come now, I didn't vote for you. Surely you can see it'd be better to vote for someone besides me?

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxiousmodesty
    Quote Originally Posted by recap
    I can't believe that I am being accused of being a wolf! I have consistently voted for the dead wolves... on the other hand some of you are a little too quick to jump on the bandwagon when humans are getting lynched. I am suspicous of obnoxiousmodesty and dipperdunk. I will vote for obnoxious for the wolf and Indytoad for ghost.
    Come now, I didn't vote for you. Surely you can see it'd be better to vote for someone besides me?
    You limey ******* trying to make me look bad. I'm changin my vote to you from recap.

(oh and i forgot to tell you, my vote's final. Oh able! do the deal.)

Recap as the wolf and btown as the ghost.

sowwy folks, holiday job on sunday became job from hell and still working on it (monday night 11 PM) 250 miles form home, will be on later, will post tomorrow, or very very very very perhaps later tonight

Ghost Gnaws on Graveside

Cleaning up the mess and burying what was left of the players that were kicked out overnight was an almost day filling task, the no food was not a real help and a lot of scolding went on be it that most cussed softly so no one would hear it for fear of vote-retaliation.

The new mayor had his own agenda and a clear idea of what he wanted, he barely paid attention to the votes brought in to him, following in the footsteps of national elections, and decided that he knew better anyway, so why let those peasant vote to begin with?

Most players left the mayor alone, they saw his little rope-trick the evening before and none felt like they would want to be on the receiving end of that one…..

Recap and Dipperdunk made sure to stay out of harms way and went to empty the food trolley, now somewhat heavier then when it had first appeared that morning, with also a lot more food in it then before but, strangely, no one was interested in the food in the trolley.
    The talked about the happenings and the upcoming election, each pointing fingers to others but themselves and obviously not to each other.
    They decided that if time permitted they would play a one-on-one later on just to relax a bit; after all it was a strenuous time as it was.

Obnoxiousmodesty and Naturallystoned were mopping the floor to get rid of the blood and other mess on the floor and saw Pig Nash walk out through a side door, on some “mayor” business as he announced. They were relieved to see him leave since it meant that for now they were safe and some banter set in while the mops swooshed the floor; woosh….that’s one from 22 feet Hoop, Obnox grinned to Naturallystoned…. Not to be outdone Naturallystoned when his mop hit a table hollered; Clank,….. that one’s for you Pollardfreek…..

By the time Recap and Dipperdunk returned they found the two rolling on the now clean floor, laughing with bellowing sounds and wondered what was so funny.

It was when the two noticed the arrival of Recap and Dipper that they slowed down their laughter to a snicker and at the same time they heard Pig Nash (who else could it be?) howling in pain outside.
    They all rushed with great care to the door Pig Nash went through, opening it extremely carefully to peek through it, however 4 pairs of eyes could not all look through the same small opening so the pushing at each resulted in the door opening completely and displaying a morbid scene ahead of them…………..

Pig Nash was hitting a big crowbar in thin air close to where once his left leg had been, and jumping around on his remaining right leg shouting in pain.
    Around him was the earth and in front of him a grave, now open again, where Btowncolt was buried earlier that week.
    When Pig Nash saw them coming he screamed for a med kit, and dipperdunk had enough sense left in him to turn around and get the kit to treat the nasty wounds Pig Nash was displaying.
    When they all got to the scene and the graveside they peeked in to find the remainders of Btowncolt still in tact, somewhat less for being in the ground a few days, but nonetheless no traces of anything changed.

When they had treated Pig Nash and stopped the bleeding on his stump (where once a leg had supported the slightly overweight mayor) and also stitched some of the cuts on his arms the story came out, beit heavily bleeped out because of the language used by the mayor.

He had decide that the ghost must have been Btowncolt and therefore he went to the grave to make sure the ghost would not return (an old voodoo trick he picked up on his travels to do that was to dig up the ghost and “treat” the body with medicinal alcohol (dump a bottle of brandy over it) ). However when he was done with it and just ready to close the grave again, sure of himself that at least the ghost was taken care of, he was attacked by something from behind, unidentifiable but wolf-like and it violently bit him in the leg, severing his entire leg in one clean bite, while falling he protected his head from the paws that were clawing at him and upon grabbing the crowbar to defend himself more scratches and cuts were added (now stitched up).
    Then he hit the wolf like character who obviously had a vicious streak to it, and struck home several good blows, though the ghost was not impressed, Pig Nash was able to at least hit it over the head and cutting of an ear, that’s when it disappeared and the others ran on to the scene.

They searched a while to find the ear, but to no avail and the only lesson learned was that Btowncolt obviously had not been the ghost……..

Pig Nash was overseeing the filling of the grave when suddenly he lifted the crowbar over his head and struck obnoxiousmodesty with it on the head, “splish-splash” and obnoxiousmodesty dropped in the open grave, dead…

Nothing happened and the other 3 looked at Pig Nash scared, wondering whether he went of his rockers or had some other type of plan, involving the killing of all of them.
    When they saw the disappointed look on his face they knew it was not that, but simply the carry-out of what was supposed to have been the vote…

It was clear that the mayor had failed on all accounts, not only that but he had also severely damaged himself in the process, where would this end??

They hurried back to their own cottages, no one wanting to share with anyone that night, certainly not with the mayor, though recap offered to change his bandages when needed over the night, they all were to scared to think that the mayor might go on another killing spree… and they would be the victim!

They should all worry about something else, like this being their final night!

Wolf and Ghost, pm me your vote

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 7 - Ghost Gnaws on Graveside

Good work, you bunch of murderers.

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 7 - Ghost Gnaws on Graveside

Enter the End
    The final gambit

Night was short, little rest for the weary, but definitely deciding……..

Recap woke up and went outside to find Naturallystoned shooting hoops already, but no sign of Dipperdunk or the Mayor…..

He went to check on the mayor, after all the good man was heavily wounded yesterday after his ghostly encounter.
    When he entered the cottage he knew something was wrong, an eerie silence hung in the cottage, no sound at all and one look at the bunk in the corner told him the story, whatever it was, the wolf or the wolf-ghost had finished his job of earlier that day.
    There was little remaining in the bunk, but what was there clearly showed that it had been Pig Nash, once the proud mayor and now nothing but left-overs….
    Recap started shouting for help, and Naturallystoned came in, saw the mess and surveyed the rest of the cottage, his eye fell on a dark corner (there were 4 of them in the cottages, small windows, no lights) where he thought he saw something.

When he moved carefully over to the corner he saw the crowbar that Pig Nash had held onto yesterday sticking out of something, it was hard to identify it with the little light that was in the cottage and only after Recap had found some wood, lit it and came in with it was it clear that whatever it was that the crowbar had finished had once been part human, part wolf, but decay had set in, which was weird so soon, then it hit Recap… the Ghost…………This must have been the ghost!

Upon careful examination (hey ghosts are funny things when it comes to dead) they found a little silver chain amongst the fur around its neck; this was Hicks’ nameplate he had carried, so it was decided that Hicks had been the ghost.
    Though the crowbar had clearly finished him off, there were also parts bitten off and the teeth marks did not exactly fit those of the mayor.
    Then it dawned on them, where was Dipperdunk? Surely the ruckus should have woken him up by now?
    Was he the wolf? Was he hiding? Only one way to find out, armed with the crowbar the headed over to the dippers’ cottage only to find the door locked, how hand can a crowbar be?
    4 seconds and an obvious display of handling skills by recap of the crowbar the door was open. Inside a puddle of blood with a half eaten Dipperdunk in the middle. So he was not the wolf, in actual fact he was dead……

How did all this happen? Well upon studying the tapes of the game it became clear to those in the knowledge, who would not share the finer points but were prepared to explain after the fact, what happened.
    The wolf and the ghost had met up in Pig Nash’s cottage, obviously attracted to the same wounded animal they were after, easy prey, and that is where things got ugly, instead of sharing the mayor, the two alpha male wolfs decided to fight over it, with the ghost on the losing end Pig Nash woke up and saw what was going on, he lifted the crowbar that was in his hand (he went to sleep with it) and killed the ghost with an enormous heave, this however made the crowbar lodge into what we now know to be Hicks’ skull and left the presumed prey (who did not realize this) to the single wolf, who was hungry.
    There was no real fight after this, the wolf turned to Pig Nash and simply bit his head off, opened his stomach and feasted on the best parts first.
    However Pig Nash being a leg short, was not (also considering his size) a full meal, so the wolf, hungry as a wolf still, wondered over to the nearest other cottages which happened to be Dipperdunk’s and resolved his hunger problem there, leaving some for worse times, since prey became thin around here.

So that’s where the final gambit starts…..

Two players left, one is a wolf. You the players who are now dead and gone, are to decide who is who and who wins the game, will it be the human, or will it be the wolf?

Vote for either Recap or Naturallystoned as your “winner” and soon you will find out.

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 7 - Enter the End (the final gambit)

Naturally Stoned is the WOLF!

Take it from the carzy guy with no scooby snacks!

PLEASE vote for who you want to WIN the game, be it wolf or human will only be revealed afterwords, please please only vote for the WINNER, don't make my life any harder

I vote naturallystoned to WIN.

I'll vote for naturallystoned

Mood

I'll vote for recap.

I vote for naturallystoned to win as I'm pretty sure recap is the wolf.

Ok, to clear up my vote then, I want recap to win!

I'll vote for recap for no good reason.

IndyToad
    There's Kim