Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 8 - And the End cometh

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 4 - Continued Twists Twist the Twisting

Splish Splash Splatter
    another one bites the dust

It was a subdued atmosphere in the camp, the overnight changes had influenced the mood somewhat, few if any remembered themselves or others in their “previous” life, but somehow the atmosphere was less loose.

Votes had been made throughout the day, people still getting used to their new personae and now once again totally clueless about other people’s part.

Snickers still had this weird urges for playing with C4, but had no idea how he got them and wondered what brought it about, Mourning was still orange coloured, the chips had not changed anyone’s colour so his was still the same to, but as all others he was clueless as to how he got to be this way, which on a side note, was not the only thing he was clueless about.

Hoop was shooting some hoops at the side of the building, enjoying the weather and wondering what was next, with in the shadow obnoxiousmodesty looking on, somewhat nervous, after all there were quite a few people that had voted for him and made such public knowledge by shouting that he had done a bad job, but what job would that be he wondered????

Snickers came out to the middle of the court, looking at the rostrum, carrying a small parcel in his hand, and decided not to climb the rostrum, somehow he felt that it would make him an easy target and what’s more, single him out to much, after all people tended not to look to favourable to mayors in this game, and he would have preferred a lot of roles but this was not his life ambition.

He coughed a few times but that drew little attention, so instead he howled loudly, which DID get some attention, in seconds all participants were on the frontcourt and looking somewhat shocked at Snickers.

“Thank you for your attention” Snickers said “I have counted your votes and come to the conclusion that you are just as clueless as I am, and therefore I am voting for my own idea, even though I know that won’t go down well, but then again, no matter what I do, you will find a way to say I did wrong anyway, so why am I even bothering”.

His voice started out loud and clear but near the end was nothing more then a grumble. So many only heard half of it, but then, where they really interested as long as it wasn’t them?

Suddenly Onoxiousmodesty made a run for the parcel that was now to the side of Snickers on the floor, he picked it up, rushed off to the back where he found Nashbro and like a Colts player threw the parcel the shirt distance where an amazed Nashbro knew nothing better to do then pick it up and look ahead silently in utter amazement, What was going on here?

Snickers started to shout “NO------------------KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM” and the particles of Nashbro rained down on the frontcourt……..

When the silent had returned and the splish-splash of landing parts had died out Snickers continued as if nothing happened; “I have decided that Nashbro is to die, the parcel was his farewell present”.

“I still have no idea what made me use the C4, but I must say, it exceeded my expectations as to its usefulness” he continued.

The crowd was also silent in amazement, the only sound that could be heard was the hollow laughter of Obnoxiousmodesty who thought he escaped dead once again and was starting to think this game wasn’t as bad as it was made out to be.

In the falling light however all of a sudden a shape took form above the frontcourt and within seconds a giant eye was revealed, and after winking a few times, a tear formed in the corner of the eye and when it fell on the frontcourt the eye disappeared, leaving behind the participants wet as if a sudden rain had swept the park.

The mood, lightened a few seconds ago over the fact that it wasn’t them that were killed once again changed in to a sullen mood, one of despair that they had killed what little chance they had of “knowing” who was a wolf.

With that festive thought they withdrew to their cottages, ready for another night of fright, a night in which the wolves ruled, what would be in stock and what was that threatening ghostly presence they all felt?

Wolves; start voting! (pm me)

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

.... the logic behind that was to pick the player who's the least involved in the game, and hopefully would be the least upset to be out of the game.... didn't know nashbro was the seer.
    Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So......that means Nashbro was the seer, doesn't it? Dammit Snickers, stop forming your own thoughts!
    It.... it was late, and I was rushed, and I didn't know who to vote for and obnox was the mayor before and I didn't think he was a wolf and I'm sorry!!

.... *******.

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Night 5 - Splis Splash Splatter

hmmm.. a howl to get our attention huh?

And you have our seer killed?

How many of you think we can vote the mayor out of office....... PERMANANTLY!

We'll see how the night goes......this should be interesting.

"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back." - Maximus

Question, can the wolves eat the mayor? I don't know why I'm asking, but I'm not sure if that was ever clarified in the rules.....And what happens if they do, does someone else get chosen?

I'm definitely not a wolf, but just curious how that would play out if it happened.
    [edit=135=1090866577][/edit]

A Wiz, A wish and a Woosh

The long day was followed by a short night, the wolves restless and hungry did not waste time, eagerly they came out, sniffed their way around the cottages and while looking for an opening into one of them snapped at each other, threatening to eat their own kind if need be, anything to still the hunger.

While sniffing around two wolves met at the door of the mayor, loud snoring came to their ears and interest was peaked, and if it wasn't for the farty smell of C4 in the air, they might have pursued their idea.

As night broke and the sun threatened to bring another day of play the wolves disappeared and the players once again woke up from their restless night.

Soon the sound of water coming from showers was heard, on top of that the loud brushing of Mourning trying to shed his colours, and the shaking of some unknown to lose their collars was rattling through the camp.

Snickers was first to open his door and besides the foul stench that flared up in his nostril he immediately noticed the wet spot on his door style, obviously the wolves had left him a reminder of their presence, a mark of their territory, on his doorstep no less......

He was already pondering who he would vote for in today's vote, and whether or not to follow the mocking mob in their vote when he heard a “thump” “thump” “thump” “woosh” around the corner of the great hall.
    Hmmm someone was playing or practicing basketball, and in one instance he knew it would not be hoop or btowncolt, because in that case the “woosh” would be replaced by “klonk”.

When he came around the corner he was not really surprised to see it was naturallystoned, the guy was so relaxed from his natural state that his shot was almost perfect, had it not been for the four kilo's found in his duffelbag when entering training camp he would have made a great NBA addition, now he was the number one player in the local pen and only left out to play this game of natural selection.
    Snickers turned in disgust, so much talent, where he had so little, and what had the dude done with it? Shaking his head he moved on back to the entrance of the hall where he was met by the players who came in for breakfast.

When all seemed in he did a headcount and his worst thoughts were a reality, he was short one.......

He did not need a roll call to realize that Gyron was not present, so he immediately went to the cottage that was Gyron's for the game, only to find the cottage a mess with no sign of Gyron, unless the large dropping in the middle of the room was his, but upon further examination it became clear that the wolves had left a token reminder here as well.

MarionDeputy came in shortly behind Snickers, and when he saw the droppings in the middle of the room he could hardly suppress a smile, he always thought Gyron was a little S**thead anyway, so it seemed the wolves agreed with him.

Little or no other evidence of Gyron ever existing remained, except for a shadow crawling over the wall in the back.....

Pollardfreek and Hoop were already playing ball again, well playing ball was a big word, Pollardfreek was no better then Stone Hands himself and did not even have the size to boost nor the hairdo, in fact if it was anywhere that the comparison went really lame it was in the hair department, Pollardfreek being obviously challenged in that department.
    Hoop was no better, having gotten his nickname (not that he ever told anyone this) because in school his mates asked him to sit in the window with his arms in a hoop so they could play basketball in a school mainly occupied with girls playing voleyball, just because for him every possesion was a turnover, in fact he had broken the school record (held by the now infamous Jamie Brew) of most turnovers per game and was singlehandedly responsible for r-vamping that stat in one that did not speak of a turnover – assists ratio but a turnover per possession, his was 2.6 turnovers per possession. A fairly unique stat that most likely would never be bettered and what's more, he done that in two games only!

Aw Heck was sitting in a corner, quiet, trying to stop the strange feelings he was experiencing, shaking all over he was clearly showing cold turkey sings, but of what?

Obnoxiousmodesty awoke with a strange feeling and had neither gotten rid of it and though he knew that last night's vote was now immaterial and unimpoart to boost, he still wanted to know if Snickers got his vote, Snickers confirmed he had, but his vote for btowncolt had not mattered Snickers said.
    Pondering this Obnoxiousmodesty walked of, he was sure he had voted for someone else, 100% how could Snickers say it was different, he kept a copy of his vote somewhere, he would go look for it straight away.

While a simple breakfast was taken in, Snickers proclaimed that another vote was up, he would expect their votes soon, so he could make his decision known and remember he ended, not all is what it seems on first glance, use your vote wisely this time.

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 5 - A Wiz A Wish and Woosh

I told you it wasn't me.........

I was just a lunatic needing to know some answersd:

My precious scooby snacks would've saved me....

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

"Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

I'll probably go with the majority on this one. Unless nobody votes.

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Time to stir the pot a little more.

I vote for btown.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxiousmodesty
    Time to stir the pot a little more.

I vote for btown.
    I'll help you stir it, I vote for btown too.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

You're just mad I voted for you last time. Looks like you and Hoop teamed up pretty quickly.......rather suspicious.......
    I just like his avatar, catwomen rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop
    You're just mad I voted for you last time. Looks like you and Hoop teamed up pretty quickly.......rather suspicious.......
    Ack! Please don't affiliate me with that HORRIFIC Catwoman movie. I can't believe anyone spent money on that.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

What movie exactly is your avatar from obnoxious?

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron
    What movie exactly is your avatar from obnoxious?
    Ghost World

Mood

When'd they make that?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by obnoxiousmodesty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop
    Ack! Please don't affiliate me with that HORRIFIC Catwoman movie. I can't believe anyone spent money on that.
    I liked Catwoman, Halle Bery is so freaking hot !

Quote Originally Posted by Pig
    When'd they make that?

Cobwebs cause chaos

(Cobwebs cause chaos)

Time ticked away and the sun was already sinking behind the horizon when the players gathered once more in the hall that was their gathering place.
    So many crazy things had taken place over the last few days that most of them were numb, specially since the chips now in place had done a good job making them forget who they were in reality, though could not take away the uneasy feelings that were there and remained there inside, deeeeep inside.

Amidst all the worry over their own destiny they missed out on the fact that the mayor (Snickers) was not in the hall, and those who did notice did not really worry since they had not heard any loud bangs to announce his departure…..

While a dark shadow moved over the wall, the electric lights now switched on throwing a ghostly atmosphere over the hall, people did start to notice the missing Snickers, after all food would only be served after the vote announcement, if none came, then what would they eat?

Hoop was sitting in a corner looking upset, which he probably was seeing as he not made ONE shot all day despite taking at least 500, and even his jumping on a bandwagon now seemed not to have worked completely as he had hoped, not only had few followed his example (always a bad sign considering empty bandwagons were like looney-wheels) but also the mayor did not show up, another bad sign, he was somewhat nervous and silently wishing he was back at school sitting in the window-sill holding his arms out, except for the dunks, it wasn’t that bad and at least he was part of the group, here they only laughed if he missed another shot. Didn’t anybody see then that his “form” was neigh on perfect?

Pollardfreek was in a similar position, having occupied most of the remaining time on the board, he had succeeded in dunking once, but that was it, despite 250 lay-ups none (despite his stringent use of the backboard) had fallen and he had done that about 50 times, hurting a few bodyparts along the way.

They both looked with an evil eye towards naturallystoned who, in the 10 minutes left on the court, had scored 100% on the variety of shots he had taken, 3pts, 15ft, floaters, dunks, lay-ups, it all came together for him.

Perhaps they could “organize” some “evidence” against him to at least not have to look at his ugly butt the rest of the time they were granted here………

Btowncolt and Aw Heck had become somewhat friendly and were sharing a beer, how on earth it had gotten into the camp was unclear but they had it and were clearly enjoying it, Btowncolt was already acting silly after 3 sips, sending out letters of resignation to everyone he ever worked for, forgetting that he could of course resign from his job at the park, but that it would make no difference to his predicament, he would not be let out before the end of the game, all it came down to was that his family would not get any compensation should he be eaten and what’s worse, no medical for him!

Still no Snickers……………………..
    A shadow moved by the door, the door closing drew the attention of the lot, but none saw anything behind the flood of the light in the middle.
    Was it the mayor? When nothing happened the chatter started again, this time the topic was common, what was with the shadows and where on earth was Snickers. But what was more important, who would be voted upon today? As only Snickers knew the votes, it would be hard to do a count, and not one of them was volunteering, volunteering others was one thing, but your self? That was not something to consider in sane conditions. (of course who was still sane was another question that comes to mind)
    Suddenly a spot light appeared from nowhere and hit the wall at the end of the hall a shadow moved out of the way of the light and when the spot moved in opposite direction it fell on a figurine standing there with a large suitcase…….who was that and how the heck did he get there?

All the players moved closer together, afraid what it might be, scared out of their wits for anything by nature they thought their strength would lie in the numbers (that’s of course the reason they were killing each others like flies).

The figure bend over the suitcase, opened it and grabbed something out of it then turned around holding it up in his hand………it was a head!

Upon slightly closer examination (they leaned forward about 2 inches) they saw it was the head of their not so beloved mayor, so that’s where he was…….the easy way out…. As usual.

When they heard the stranger speak they all of a sudden realized it was someone they knew, someone they knew well even……

“Friends” the voice said, “this” (holding up the head of Snickers) is what I found just outside the game-area, while strolling around…. It seems our good friend Snickers here tried to escape the game, leaving you all here to fend for yourself”.
    “Alas, that can not be done, there are more wolves outside then there are inside and the powers that be do not allow for these kind of things, camera’s, electric fences, sharp-shooters, robot-machineguns (bought cheaply from the German government after the fall of the wall) and several packs of real wolves are keeping a close guard on the perimeter.”

When I found it, they found me as well, and decided that it was only right to replace Snickers straight away as to prevent you lot starting an up-rise or trying a mass escape.

It is therefore that I am send in as the new mayor, a ghastly task and I must admit I had preferred to just throw the head back, let the wolves finish it off and look on to see what would happen here, but fact is, I am here, I have to play.

That being said the players now got all exited, from cursing Snickers to wondering what would happen with the vote and more so what would happen with this new mayor, number 3 no less….

Well they didn’t have to wait to long for their first decision from the mayor, ignoring his lack of knowledge (ok; on the voting) He immediately went on to say:

“As for the voting, tomorrow is another day, you will all vote, this time I will show you that I am an experienced Mayor, (related in the third degree to the one that ran England for a short while {authors note: straight into the ground}) and therefore I have already made the decision who will die…………………………..
    When he finished his sentence, he made a quick gesture with his left hand, and all of a sudden a rope appeared in his right hand, another flick and the rope shot over the beams high in the hall and back down where immediately to noose settled around the neck of the somewhat intoxicated Btowncolt who just wrote another resignation letter this time to his wife.
    Btowncolt looked up wondering what was going on (he missed most of the commotion due to his resignation rampage) and at the same time with another flick of the wrist and a giant heave Btowncolt was lifted from his seat by his neck, which grew considerably longer, a sharp sound was heard when his neck snapped and despite his kicking legs, he was dead.

Before the resolute mayor could even release the rope and drop the dead Btowncolt on the floor, the image of btowncolt faded and transferred into a wolf……..

The mayor made a perfect guess on his first action, but it was now very dark outside and no one wanted to risk going outside and across the court to their cottages, so they decided to sleep in the hall, thinking there would be safety in numbers………….

Wolfs: time to vote.

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Night 6 - Cobwebs cause chaos

A. timelimit for the vote was set to 24 - 36 hours, 43 had past.
    B. the vote was ignored by the (new) mayor which is the right of every mayor.

and trust me, I know it aint nice to die.

Patience is a virtue wait and see what happens next

Good job Able. I was finally in the story this time.

So who's the new mayor? Inquiring minds want to know....even dead ones

aaaaaahhh the secret is in the sauce.....

oh wait, that's another movie ..... or was that Hicks?

always look around you real good, wanna bet the answer is somewhere?

get rid of those cobwerbs
    [edit=14=1091033812][/edit]