Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 8 - And the End cometh

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Night 1 - I'M BAAACK!

ed: refresh
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Apparently since we killed one they are all afraid to come out at night.........

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wake me when it's over.

Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

seems all the wolves ran of to either hybernate or are to busy chasing the wolvey fems, to pay attention to their job of eating humanoids.

May it be announced that management of the establishment will decdide for them if they do not have the guts, management will use the "short" stick method.

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

The town folk are about to ignore the wolves and lynch pig nash and eat some bacon.

Mood

Story guest written by able

It was a slow and dark monring over the park, the gates remained closed, no one could get out and no one would come in, waking up was like carrying a chain ball for the people who so happily had volunteered to play the game, some even paid good money, just to find out that it was more real then they had ever imagined.

gyron and displacedknick had no such worries, they were up bright and early and tried to tempt faith by laying out a trail of food to entice the wolfs, how much do they know anyway....

obnoxiousmodesty the mayor, was shaking his head for so much stupidity, he knew something was wrong after all he should know these things.

One by one the people gathered in the big breakfast hall where strangely enough just a few were hungry enough to eat.

Anxiously people were watching the empty seats, would they be filled soon?

Mourning was swapping flies away from his place at the bar, looking disgusted at the size of the flies, who obviously had a good breakfast to, Gyron walked around telling the world and whoever wanted to hear it they were invincible, they had scared the wolves off for good.

Just when Mourning wanted to go see obnoxiousmodesty about the flies and the appalling state of hygiene in the kitchen, which was obvious from the flies hovering around him, something caught his attention in the corner of his eye......

Something dark was crawling from under the kitchen doors into the open part of the kitchen, and Mourning went behind the counter, carefully, prepared to run on first sign of trouble, looking firmly in his shoveling forwards, he kept one eye on places where he could jump over the counter if need be, after all being a hero is one thing, sticking your finger in a dike to stop water would be ok with him, but risking your life in a holidaycamp?? That was taking things one or two steps to far...

When he got nearer, his surrounding grew darker and it became harder to see what it was, then it happened.......................

A sudden burst of light had Mourning jumping over the counter, straight back to where he was seated earlier, in his dive taking with him 5 gallons of orange juice and the cooler it was in, when he hit the tiled floor next to his stool he found he was quicker then the cooler which happened to be only a few split seconds behind him and now firmly hit him in the head, bursting open as two hard surfaces collided.......

In the meanwhile obnoxiousmodesty (who was the one that turned on the light to see what Mourning was doing in the first place) saw what attracted Mourning to the kitchen.
    Being the mayor also meant he had some of his wits still about and he figured it more or less all out, the flies, the dark stuff, it all meant nothing good.... He opened the kitchen door and saw a big puddle of blood originating from a tub of Ben & Jerry's, the remnants of a jersey of which acutally only the number 1 was left visible, made his worst suspicions grow into reality...

JoNeal7 obviously had wanted some icecream somewhere when he woke up and instead of enjoying this in peace, the wolves had enjoyed JoNeal7 in one piece, the number 1 covered what looked like some part of a bone, but it was all that was left... even the Ben & Jerry tub was empty....

obnoxiousmodesty turned to the hall again and told the gathered people and dripping mourning what happened, ending on a positive note: " we killed one of them on our first go, it is time to vote again, make sure we get another one and revenge the dead of such a young fan's life, he came here for the ride of his life, instead the wolves took his life for a ride.....

Vote now!"
    [edit=14=1090089125][/edit]

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 2 - Thanks able!

I vote displacedknick! He was up earlier than the rest (what's that about) and he aligns with the devil (Knicks)! He must hang!@

Great story! Especially the bit with Mourning. Orange juice and a hard head.

BayouPacer gets my vote.
    Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

BayouPacer

He had the choice between indytoad or Snickers, and chose against the apparent human. Was it an innocent mistake or a move to help his fellow lycanthrope? In time, we shall see...

[edit=57=1090098681][/edit]
    [edit=57=1090098850][/edit]
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

HAHAHA, Great story Able!!!

Well I guess we didn't scare them off after all.

I guess I'll go with the mob and vote Bayou Pacer too.

/em crosses fingers hoping the Mob rule is right.

BayouPacer

BayouPacer

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snickers
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great story! Especially the bit with Mourning. Orange juice and a hard head.

BayouPacer gets my vote.

BayouPacer gets my vote too.

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Let's face it. BayouPacer will die.

WE ARE NOT GETTING ERIC GORDON

Quote Originally Posted by Aw
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let's face it. BayouPacer will die.

/me cries!!!! I feel like Kobe will right before his verdict.

BP has, by my count, 9 votes against him. Let's end it. Voting over; killing begin. (I hope we're right.)

I hope you know what you guys are doing too!

[edit=56=1090178770][/edit]

Mood

Able will be running the game until the 25th. I'll be gone.

Scooby plays his part

It's time! It’s time! Shouted btwoncolt, when he came running towards the great hall, which was starting to fill again slowly with the remaining people.
    Some had bothered to remove the mess the wolves left the previous night and most were somewhat comprehensive about the upcoming selection of who was to hang, after all, obnoxiousmodesty was known for erratic behaviour and despite the fact that a large majority had chosen bayoupacer to be the main attraction that evening, no one was really sure it wasn't them.

Gyron was as cocky as the prize bull in a barnyard, with all the money hicks had used on him to bribe his votes and get some Scooby snacks he'd been able to use the last bit of power in his cell phone to order more Scooby snacks.
    Of course he had thought little about how the snacks were to be getting to him, considering the park was closed off to new comers and all others, however he had not hesitated more then a nanosecond between calling the outside authorities or the Scooby snack factory.

He was just a little upset about the delivery cost, but hey guaranteed delivery, so until then he could re-count his money endlessly and was therefore enjoying himself either way, he simply lacked the intelligence to be afraid of real dangers as hanging and being eaten.

One of the last to arrive was Mourning, cast in an orange glow (seemed the preservatives in the orange juice were harder to clean off then he had hoped) he was accompanied by Snickers who was heavily involved with his imaginative friends, the voices in his head kept him pretty much at bay and he followed Mourning everywhere since Mourning returned to the cottage they were staying in that morning all covered in orange juice.

Hicks was grumbling as usual since he was nearly out of money and feared a vote when this happened, how to keep that horrible gyron out of his hair then and what's more, how to prevent him from voting for him....... He had to find another way, maybe if he tied Gyron to the rollercoaster that evening the wolves would find him first and not bother to go look for other offerings.... He silently pondered on this plan when obnoxiousmodesty got up on one of the tables and started to address the crowd that now was assembled.

"People" shouted obnoxiousmodesty, "we have voted and I have counted the votes, my thanks go to btowncolt for helping me count, he made sure I would not make a mistake; especially the knife against my throat helped me not miscounting the votes for him"

"We have found that bayoupacer has to be a wolf, therefore we will hang him from the rollercoaster tonight!"

A loud cheer went up from those that had voted for bayoupacer and those that were happy it was not them.
    In the eruption of cheers bayoupacer slipped out of the hall secretly and in the frontcourt was quickly looking around to see what his options were.
    The last thing he would allow them was to hang him, it was a way to go he had never fathomed would be his destiny and he liked his neck the way it was, there was no need for a nasty rope to cover his nice gold necklace.... Certainly rope was not "bling".

Silently he had moved to the middle of the forecourt and was shocked to hear an airplane approaching the game area, perhaps that was a way out, if he could only alert them to their precarious position......

He pulled of his Pacer-shirt, proudly worn while he was on holiday, despite the fact that Reggie did not produce great numbers anymore, he would support him to the end. Did he ever know.......?

The people inside heard the airplane to and were getting to the windows to see what was happening, none realized that bayoupacer was out there until they saw him and no one was hero enough to go outside in the simmering light.

Then the play came into view, it was a small plane with the weirdest colour, and when it came closer they realized that it was painted with the image of Scooby-Doo.....

Gyron ran out having more then a little idea that this might be his delivery, which was just in time considering the falling night, but when he came out and saw Bayoupacer he hesitated.
    This hesitation most likely saved his life as at that precise moment the backdoor on the plane opened up and 4 gigantic bags were thrown from the plane.
    Bayoupacer looked on in amazement while he waved his shirt for attention, and saw the bags racing towards him with an awful speed.
    While he was still thinking that those must have been the biggest bags he ever saw and realized that the bags were also bearing the Scooby-Doo image his mind clicked and when less then a second later the was able to read the "Scooby-Doo-SNACKS” imprint on the bag he also realized he was in the direct way of descend for the bags.
    Since he was between the ground and the bags the result was messy, one bag hit him full in the head and burst open and while he was showered in Scooby snacks, the second, third and fourth bag hit his body as he was buried under the snacks.

Gyron took no risks, the closed bags were dragged off into the great hall with help from Hicks in exchange for another no vote promise and when he started scooping up the loose snacks that surrounded the lifeless body of Bayoupacer, he realized a hanging was not in the cards for that evening, Scooby himself had taken care of their justice and with a smile on his face, his confidence even stronger then it already was (was that possible?) he strolled back to his cottage as one of the last in the now quickly falling night.
    Few noticed the change in Bayoupacer's body, still partly hidden by the snacks it changed into a furry heap that likely once would have resembled an imposing Wolf.....

Night has arrived, wolves, pm me with your choice

[edit=14=1090269547][/edit]
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Great post Able, and thanks you punks for killing an innocent wolf. I swear, I didn't even enjoy eating Able.

Something makes me think Able relly enjoyed this story.

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Night 3 - Scooby Doo Strikes!

2 for 2, baby!

Able, you're pretty good at this story writing business. But I should have more of a role than walking around talking to myself.

WOOHOO!!! We got another wolf!

I apparently have quite business going with Scooby Snacks......I guess when the humans run out of food, we are going to be eating scooby snacks for breakfast lunch and dinner......assuming we survive the wolves......

hmm....I wonder if I bury myself deep enough in the huge bags of snacks, maybe I can hide this one out until all the wolves have been found and appropriately disposed of......

p.s. GREAT story Able....I can't wait for the next chapter.....that is assuming I'm not eaten in it.....

Rrrrrrr Scooby-Dooby Dooooooo!!

Damn. That just made things a little bit easier. Great job able.