Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 8 - And the End cometh

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Night 3 - Scooby Doo Strikes!

Considering that only 2 wolves are left I would like to have the wolves vote today, in other words to "speed" the game up they have 24 hours to make their victim known.

thank you for your co-operation.

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 3 - Playing, Play... DOH!

Playing, Play.........DOH!

Slowly the day arrived in the troubled park; the game-area closed of to the outside world had attracted some attention outside the park after the strange airplane dropped something in the game-section close to nightfall but not enough to warrant any investigation.

Gyron was up and about, brushing his teeth and getting ready to check on his Scooby snacks, after all he didn’t trust that Hicks character one bit. It was “nice” of him to help with getting the snacks under cover, but not all had fitted in the cottage and only the wolves were seemingly kept at bay by the snacks, Hicks was a totally different matter. Hicks’ fear for being voted to hang was so big that Gyron would not put it past him to steal the snacks and buy his way into safety with them…….

Obnoxiousmodesty was up to, he had some major (or should we say Mayor) worries about this whole thing, after all the game had been played long and never been known to cost lives, he would never have signed up to be a part of it, let alone mayor, if the chances were they would all be killed, more importantly; HE could get hurt!

And as if THAT wasn’t enough, he also had to have the craziest bunch of players ever gathered. There was this weird foreigner who talked all orange for a while and when that finally stopped he dunked himself in orange juice only to have his skin take on an orange colour, thereby running the risk that those who were less fortunate with their eyesight might mistake him for the ball they kept throwing at the hoop on the side of the doom, God only knows he was round enough for it!

There also was Snickers, none to stable when he came in, but the killing seemed to have aggravated his mental disorder to a state where he was outright dangerous, so dangerous that obnoxiousmodesty most certainly did not want to take any risk by approaching him. He remembered only to well how he had been playing with a bucket full of C4, like it was play-doh. And this rich kid that was here to get some “balls” was not only trying to buy his way out of trouble and out of the voting all the time, adding insult to injury he had become “friends” with this Snickers character and had been eyeing the C4 with nothing but a perverted look upon his face, in general obnoxiousmodesty felt it had little good promise that he was running out of cash to pay for his protection from yet another idiot, one who ordered Scooby Snacks to be dropped in the middle of the game area.

“Luckily” the “rest” of the gang had not yet shown signs of total insanity, but unfortunately none had shown signs of the chips as distributed by the park-management upon arrival.

When obnoxiousmodesty heard a sound he looked out of the window, only to see Gyron moving towards the breakfast hall to check up on his remaining snacks.

Obnoxiousmodesty decided it was time to get out himself, perhaps it had all been a bad dream………..

He had not left his cottage or he bumped into Hoop who seemed to be in a hurry, but who made time to have a short chat with obnoxiousmodesty.

Suddenly they heard screaming, at least that is what obnoxiousmodesty made it to be, Hoop on the other hand thought it was laughter, but whatever it was, it came from the breakfast hall and dragged all the other players out to the open.

MarionDeputy and dipperdunk were the first to join Obnoxiousmodesty and Hoop and were looking at the mayor with big eyes wondering what on earth that sound was.

The mayor knew at once that this was his time again, he had to be the authority, he would have the sordid task of investigating what was going on, but at that precise moment he remember that MarionDeputy was a police officer in real life, so being the mayor he was, he told MarionDeputy and dipperdunk to go and check the ruckus.

They slowly walked towards the breakfast hall only to see Gyron standing on the side of the building laughing and crying at the same time, were those tears from sadness or laughter they wondered, but thankfully it meant they did not have to enter the building and find something scary because if anything was clear, it was that the loud noise was made by Gyron, now only to find out what on earth it was,

When Gyron was not answering to questions and only pointing to his snacks MarionDeputy took matters in his own hand, he was going to show that dimwit Gyron how things were done in HIS precinct!
    Boldly he asked the idiot’s name and the reason for the disturbance, but Gyron was in no state to answer questions and not even the thread of being arrested by MarionDeputy was enough to pull him out of it.

Dipperdunk in the meanwhile heard another noise, more a low moaning coming from the pile of Scooby Snacks and wondered what that could be, he tried to get the attention of the deputy but to no avail, the deputy was busy handcuffing Gyron and reading him his Miranda rights.
    Dipperdunk HAD to go see for himself what the sound was and moved over to the pile of snacks..

When he got nearer the moaning became more audible, but had little human to it, a high pitched whining was interrupting the growling moaning and dipperdunk felt less and less at ease.

When he was close enough to see some details he noticed a foot, uh? Did he see that right, was that a foot? Sticking out of the snack pile.
    Had the snacks claimed another victim? If so then this poor ******* stood more chance then Bayoupacer did last night, this one was showing signs of life!

Quickly dipperdunk started digging away at the mountain of snacks, to reveal the foot in all its glory, there was the foot, there was the ankle and there was a thighbone and there was an arm…..
    A thighbone???????

Dipperdunk now noticed for the first time that he foot and ankle he found were attached to each other, but nothing else, the amount of blood on the floor was enormous and the sight of a well stripped thighbone was a shocker to say the least.

He did not register any of this completely but started digging higher to see what made this awful noise.

He shouted and gestured for the other to join him and in doing so rescued Gyron from being dragged of to the local dog pen. The mayor saw what happened, pointed MarionDeputy to dipperdunk and slipped the cuffs off of Gyron.

Gyron had noticed little of what happened and was still laughing and crying at the same time, something had snapped.

Snickers had joined the hunt for body parts and kept on talking about his C4, but no one paid attention thinking he was talking to the voices in his head when suddenly a head appeared among the snacks, it was HICKS and he was ALIVE! Well it seemed that way, because his mouth was what where the sounds came from, but with an arm missing and a leg cleaned down to the bone, one ear gone and blood all over him it was hard to be sure. His remaining arm held tightly to what looked like a plastic figurine of a wolf with an inscription on the base it was made upon.
    Dipperdunk was sure this was a message from Hicks, for them, this must reveal at least the name of one other wolf he thought, so he started prying it loose from Hicks’ hand, when he had the fingers open he pulled the wolf statue out form the rubble, not noticing the string that was attached and still in Hicks’ hand.
    When he almost had it out of the pile, he noticed resistance, he pulled a little harder, but only to encounter more pressure, one BIG pull and the pressure was so much that the statue flew back into the pile straight back into Hick’s hand.

This was (we later concluded) what saved dipperdunks’ life, when it shot back, the pile on top of Hicks caved in only to be followed by an enormous explosion , which in turn had the snacks raining over the entire park, not only the game area…..
    Mixed with the snacks were infinitely small particles of what once was Hicks and a fine red maze settled over the park.

Once all reconstructions were done it became clear what had happened that night.
    Hicks obviously preparing for his dark plans with Gyron (tie him to the rollercoaster so the wolves would eat him) had thought it was a good idea to protect himself from the wolves in the meanwhile by filling his pockets with Scooby snacks, only to be caught out after dark by the remaining wolves, thinking only the snacks could save him he had fled in the pile of snacks, where he also happened to stumble over the C4 carelessly left behind by Snickers. Not recognising it for what it was, he thought lady luck was on his hand and dealt him with play-doh to leave a message for the others, he was sure he recognized one of the wolves!
    He used the elastic from his waistband in his pants to tie the remaining part of the play-doh to his statue so people would realize that it was not something he found or just an incident and the rest so to speak is history.

No signs came from above and obnoxiousmodesty shook his head as he knew for sure he had to deal with more problems in the days to come, at least two more people lost whatever they had for a brain and someone would have to patch up dipperdunk and put a dressing on where once his hand was. Least but not yet mentioned, he had another vote to conduct……………….

You have 24 hours max.

[edit=14=1090372530][/edit]
    [edit=14=1090372816][/edit]
    [edit=14=1090372924][/edit]

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 4 - Playing, Play... DOH!

I'm the village maniac. Cool.

This one time, I put C4 in the feed at the zoo. Oh man, that was so awesome.... lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!

HAHAHahahhahahaHAhaHAhaaHhAHA!

I'm still thinking about who I'm gonna vote for this time.

*builds a castle out of C4*

Ehh, I'll go with Hoop this time. Hoop will be hanged!
    Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

ed:

I'd like my Hoop cooked rare, with some mushrooms on the side, please.

:
    WE ARE NOT GETTING ERIC GORDON

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I see the mob mentality is alive and well. Good work mob, and remember who to vote for in the next mayoral election. My possible wolf list is down to five (maybe six), and I'll have to think on it some more before I vote.

Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Mob mob mob mob mob mobbiddy mob mob mob mob mobbo mobbymob mob mobmob mob mob mob

Yay mob! Yay boom-booms!

Hoop.

giggle, giggle, snort, snort, cry..cry...sob.......I vote hoops.....my precious scooby snacks are every where! Now there is no protection for me......

giggle, giggle, snort, snort, cry..cry...sob.......

ted:

Another great chapter from the story master!

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

"And as if THAT wasn’t enough, he also had to have the craziest bunch of players ever gathered. There was this weird foreigner who talked all orange for a while and when that finally stopped he dunked himself in orange juice only to have his skin take on an orange colour, thereby running the risk that those who were less fortunate with their eyesight might mistake him for the ball they kept throwing at the hoop on the side of the doom, God only knows he was round enough for it!"

I vote Hoop too!

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

DING DONG

May I remind the players that I need to receive a PM from the mayor and that he decides who dies, it does not HAVE to be the majority decision.

Great story.

I'm going to go against the mob and vote for MarionDeputy.

Okay, okay. I'll once again go with the mob's decision. (What the hell, hasn't steered us wrong yet.)

Down with Hoop.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Aw
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

:

I think you guys could be making a big mistake. AwHeck wants to eat me, I think he told on himself and he is a WOLF !
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop
    Quote Originally Posted by Aw

:

I think you guys could be making a big mistake. AwHeck wants to eat me, I think he told on himself and he is a WOLF !
    That was just an attempt at humor. If I'm a wolf... why did I vote successfully against my fellow wolves the last two times?
    WE ARE NOT GETTING ERIC GORDON

Let's see 3 for 3!

:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The ballot is way too confusing, so I refuse to vote...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Whirlwind Twisters Twisted

The Gamemaster sat at this table with his hands in his hair.
    How could this game have escaped their attention, how come they had not foreseen that something might go wrong after all these years, nutcases anywhere in society, so why not in the park’s staff?

It was clear that more then just a few participants were crazy, some even believed they were really dead, well perhaps they were right, certainly the ones that were “executed” by majority or was that mayority, vote. Now however it was time to change things around.
    Not only had someone sabotaged the game in that the killing was real, there was evidence about that they had done more then not simply play by the old established rules……

The last explosion however had “leaked” into the open part of the park, esteemed dignitaries visiting the park had not been overly enthusiastic about the particles of humanoid mixed with Scooby snacks that landed on their “terrine de poison” and in their glasses of Margeaux Chardonnay that accompanied that.
    It had raised many a nasty and shaky question about this closed part of the park, none of which could be answered in honesty, so spinning became the name of the game.
    Then “he” got a call: solve it, one way or the other, carte blanche, but solve it or be out of a job” and there he was…… thinking, scheming and plotting against it all.

The day in the park had been long, longer then expected, longer then anticipated, gruelling hot, with no place to go and nothing to do but think, which was exactly what Obnoxiousmodesty was doing when he was sitting outside of his cottage that afternoon. He had paid little or no attention to the voting and had missed the entire ruckus about time limits, in fact he didn’t care. If they wanted him they could wait for him.
    It was at that precise moment that the last wave of horror connected to the explosion silently hit the game-grounds……The place where Hicks exploded had been the “hiding” place for the chips that were issued when the game started, but were never used, however nobody had noticed that the chips were missing from their little box on the wall, in fact the entire box and a large part of the wall were missing to, that’s what C4 can do for you, just ask Snickers…

Together with the Hicks particles the chips had become air born, but being heavier they had not reached the outside of the game area, instead they had lodged in the lunch for that afternoon and miraculously one chip had ended up in each lunchbox and had been consumed by everyone that same afternoon.

Now, unbeknown to the players, they all of a sudden had the parts that were programmed so long ago, and over the remainder of the day they forgot their original assignments and the chip’s controls took over……..

That was the main reason for Obnoxiousmodesty was so slow in calling the vote, this was not his destination, someone else was to be mayor, someone else played that part, he was … What was he?

One thing though the chip builders had not counted on and that was the fact that with the chips, parts of Hicks were administered as well which allowed for some very weird results…….

You have all been PM’d with new assignments and roles, There are 3 Wolves still at large, 10 humans, one of them is mayor, there is also one seeker, the dead will not rise, except for one, who is now a part of everyone and can be either human or wolf and as such will vote in the place of someone but it will not be revealed who.

That being said, the game continued……………………………………

And it was then that the bells rang, never heard before, they were all of a sudden drawn to the dome, where their (new) mayor awaited them to cast their vote……
    Somehow no one was surprised to see Snickers take the rostrum and address the gaterhed remainder of the players.

The hunt was still on, despite the changes.

Some small changes to the rules also:

Wolves PM me personally with their choice, no wolf knows who the other is, only I know all the players’ parts.
    When they all propose a different person, I will answer them with their choices and they will choose one of them.

Humans still vote in public, the mayor can still overrule them, unless 80% wants a new mayor.

The seeker’s role is still the same; he can answer the nature of one player per voting round.

Let the voting commence.

Default Re: The Wolf Game 2 - Day 4 - Continued Twists Twist the Twisting

DOWN WITH THE FORMER MAYOR! I believe he is now a wolf!!!!!

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

NO! Lets ask the seeker about the nature of our former mayor first!
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

the seeker can ask me what the role is of one specific player he can nto tell anyone of hois role, he can however try to convince people,

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt
    We can lynch ObNox. Since he always went with the mob, let HIM feel some mob justice!
    It just goes to show, you're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't.

Nice change-up able.

Let the crazy guy with the C4 be the mayor, huh?

Good thinking.

Now, vote! None of us have any idea what role the rest have, so it can't be easy to pick out a wolf.... I may go with the majority on this vote, since I don't have any better idea than the rest of you.

I would like a PM from the mayor concerning the vote.

Quote Originally Posted by able
    I would like a PM from the mayor concerning the vote.
    Forthcoming.