Thread: Playoffs

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Default Playoffs

Hey guys, just wondering how this years playoffs participants are feeling about their chances, which opponent you REALLY want to avoid facing because of how good of a GM that team has, the Karma or the past you have had with this team and if you expected to make the playoffs at al this year.

Personally I think next year we might see a lot more contention for the final few playoff spots. In other words I think several teams will rise, while others might slowly start to decline, but will still be good enough to make the postseason.

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Default Re: Playoffs

Dodged a HUGE bullet by locking in the first round bye. Garnett is out for all 5 games, and it would have been ugly. In fact, I don't know if I would have had one game over 220, so a first round exit was likely.

He probably won't be back until half way through the second round, so I just have to pray on nabbing an early game and coming on strong later.

Elsewhere in my conference, New Castle has been terrifying even without Boozer. And just in time for the playoffs, Boozer is back. Ouch.

But since he JUST came back, I can only hope that he needs a few games to get back to strength and hicks can get knocked out before I might have to face his Juggernaut.

I put all my chips into this offseason, and can only pray that the run is worth it.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I am in a cautiously optimistic. I didn't finish the season as strong as I would of liked, but I have no major injuries. I am hoping that Shaq, Dirk and Melo can come up big. Chauncey and Melo put a big numbers in the second game of the series, but Scott is very good. If I can survive him I think I will be okay against Venice.

I survived the first round but look like tanking 4-1 in the second, me so sad...

Ya Think Ya Used Enough Dynamite there Butch...