Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

  1. #1

    Default Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    This is an interesting read that I found on the Orlando fan forum. Thanks to the link that Pacers Digest gave to us! ( I still don't see the banner or the words for each category...oh well! I just hunt and peck and find my way!

    Any hoo...very interesting read! Does anyone know if this is true? Are they in Orlando? I love to read comments from others about us!

    I'm not sure how to make a link, but I cut and pasted the site info. Here it is.

    http://mb3.theinsiders.com/forlandom...cID=1859.topic
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    We talked about this the other day:

    http://www.pacersdigest.com/cgi-bin/...d=1;gtid=66882

    I think they were there the night before the draft.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    So sorry to give old news. This is one reason I feel uncomfortable about posting anything on here...I feel like I am boring all of you. I will probably just lurk from now on.

  4. #4
    Member Snickers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    True
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,614

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    No no! No lurking! Must post! Come back!

    Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

  5. #5
    Master Of Ceremony SpADeD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Hot as Hell, FL
    Age
    27
    Posts
    387

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    Yea, I used to be just a lurker, but lately I have been posting. Post more please! We need more posters!

    Hip-Hop ,Guitar & Martial ArtsEnthusiast
    Tony Jaa could beat you up with his pinky.

  6. #6
    Member Miller_time04's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Martinsville
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,304
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    I most from time to time..But usually I just read through the threads before I go to work or something.

  7. #7
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    you lurkers need to talk. We all like to hear from you and it promotes discussion with the regulars.

  8. #8
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,318
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    We need more female posters especially MPB... There are way too many beans and franks...




    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  9. #9
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?



    and i said this indirectly in the other thread she started.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    Quote Originally Posted by MunciePacerBabe
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So sorry to give old news. This is one reason I feel uncomfortable about posting anything on here...I feel like I am boring all of you. I will probably just lurk from now on.
    MPB, a forum is like any other community. It takes awhile for people to get to know you and warm up to you. But you have to post more regularly for them to do that.

    I noticed when I first started posting here and on realgm, the regulars tend to ignore you until they become more familiar with you—your posting style, your sense of humor, your personality, etc. Also, it may take awhile before you say something that sparks a broader discussion. Lord knows I've started enough threads that haven't been responded to that simply fade away. Everyone does. Then there are times you'll post something and it'll get several dozen responses. And don't worry if its been discussed before (these guys keep discussing and rehashing the same things over and over again anyway ).

    Hang in there and post often. You'll see. Once people get to know you, you'll become part of the community.


  11. #11

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    I'm willing to bet that they are down there, but not on business. :P

    Cough-golfing-swimming-sunbathing-disneyworld-waterskiing-Cough cough...Man, that was one heck of a cough!

    (Psst...MagicRat, I just had an idea...:P)

  12. #12
    Pacer Junky Will Galen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,049

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And don't worry if its been discussed before (these guys keep discussing and rehashing the same things over and over again anyway.
    Amen to that!




    .

    [edit=91=1088354001][/edit]
    [edit=91=1088354212][/edit]

  13. #13
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,826

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    Well, apparently Larry and Donnie were in Orlando, but not do do any deals. They were bringing joy to children of all ages as Captain Hook and Mr. Smee.......


    [edit=19=1088363522][/edit]
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  14. #14
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    I love Larry's mustache!

  15. #15

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great work! Larry is looking great! Okay, I see an Olsen twin in there and the kid from Jerry Maguire, but who's the father?
    [edit=53=1088369576]Just because.[/edit]

  16. #16
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,826

    Default Re: Bird and Walsh in Orlando?

    Quote Originally Posted by MSA2CF
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Great work! Larry is looking great! Okay, I see an Olsen twin in there and the kid from Jerry Maguire, but who's the father?
    That's my celebrity stunt-double, little known actor Ron Eldard.....

    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •