Ok, were about 4 years into the invasion by the Euro players to the N.B.A.
Obviously there are some high impact players such as Gasol, Peja & a few others.
I gues I have a few questions for everybody.
1. Are the Euro's here to stay? In other words will they keep coming over from overseas?
2. Was the whole Euro invasion overhyped? In other words, while there are some players making impacts there are several others that are occupying the 11th, 12th or I.R.L. spots in the league. Do you think that the whole idea of Europeans taking over the game was overstated?
3. Will they make a bigger impact in the future? Those guys occupying the 11th, 12th & I.R.L. spots are learning the craft, in 2-4 years will they be more dominate than most U.S. players?
4. Will U.S. players start becoming more fundamentally sound in the future & if so will they then force out the Euro's due to athleticism?
5. Will Euro's become physically bigger & thus negate any gains the U.S. players might make?
6. Here is the sticky one. Are the Euro's really that much better now fundamentally or is this an easy way for NBA management to pay lower wages & have players that they can control better at the end of the bench?