Thread: Suggestions

Default Suggestions

Why can't there be a place for the forum members to put pictures of themselves on line? Could there be a place in the user area? I think it would be a hoot to see what all of the forum members look like! I enjoy looking at the pictures from the "get togethers" and like to put a face with a name.

Of course, I bet we might not get everybody's true picture! I wouldn't care, I guess, if they did use doctored up photos....I just am a visual person.

Another suggestion...could there be a place that allows you to save really good threads? I like to go back to some of the older threads and see what was said. It would be nice if you did not have to go through all the pages to find it. Could we tag it somehow?

Can we add our own personal emoticons? I use Incredimail and they have awesome visuals that could really dress up the threads...things like emoticons, letters, animations, ecards. Just a thought.

Also, are you going to put up the links to the other cool Pacer sites, like on the other site?

I am sure you will be able to take care of all of the above!! You guys are sick! (In a good way...I think!!) Smiley face emoticon

Default Re: Suggestions

Why can't there be a place for the forum members to put pictures of themselves on line? Could there be a place in the user area? I think it would be a hoot to see what all of the forum members look like! I enjoy looking at the pictures from the "get togethers" and like to put a face with a name.
    There's no obvious place for this right now. I'm not sure how up to it everyone would be, you'd have to ask. If the masses start demanding it I'd probably look into it.

Another suggestion...could there be a place that allows you to save really good threads? I like to go back to some of the older threads and see what was said. It would be nice if you did not have to go through all the pages to find it. Could we tag it somehow?
    You can subscribe to threads. So if you have to find it once if it's burried, but once you do subscribe to it, then you can get to it quickly in your user area, at least I think that's how it works. I honestly never tried it but that was my understanding.

Can we add our own personal emoticons? I use Incredimail and they have awesome visuals that could really dress up the threads...things like emoticons, letters, animations, ecards. Just a thought.
    We have that ability. I've currently turned it off because I thought it could easily get chaotic, and you never know what twisted stuff someone might post.

Also, are you going to put up the links to the other cool Pacer sites, like on the other site?
    Go up to the banner and click on Fundamentals, there are a lot of links there.

I was looking through all the toys in the user area, and the "user files" thing has what seems to be a public picture/file storage bin that users can submit stuff to. Maybe if people want to upload pictures of themselves for everyone to see, they could put them in there?
    Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

Can we get rid of all of the IE 6's in "Who's Online" and just show the number of guests online?
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can we get rid of all of the IE 6's in "Who's Online" and just show the number of guests online?
    I would like that as well. I'll add it to the checklist for when I next speak to able.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat
    I love the info box with everyone logged on, in this thread, etc. MR's right though, the IE6.0 things listed make it kinda cumbersome.... like naturallystoned after a night of Tmacking his cocker spaniel.

edit: Haha.... "stick"er spaniel.... :P

Hey Hicks, have you set the censored word list to replace the f-word with "Tmac?"
    [edit=154=1088224244][/edit]
    Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

The Jump to Last Post in thread thing doesn't seem to be working for me.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by MunciePacerBabe
    Something
    Ack

A girl! what do we do? i'm very confused.

edit: It's supposed to say who said it! How do i do that. I put the quotation marks. hmm. can someone help me out here?
    [edit=141=1088224928][/edit]