Thread: Absense Notification

Default Absense Notification

So I am already away from my house but currently I am able to get on the internet anytime I want for the next few weeks. After that I will be in New Zealand for a while.

I will update more when I am there and on the internet. I am hoping to be able to check in a few times a week for the next few seasons. I dont want to give up the ABA Keeper or the IKL. I will have to give up the ABA yearly league though.

I will keep the leagues updated and if I feel like I need to drop out I will let people know. Even if my teams sit with the same 12 players until I come back that would not bother me, but it might bother you guys.

Default Re: Absense Notification

Have fun out there - hopefully you can stick with it - be nice to have 2 NZ owners in the KL.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Learn to surf. Your life will forever change for the better.

I'm serious.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

Oh I plan on it all. So would it bug people if I only checked when I could? Cause I love my 2 Keeper league teams and I dont want to give them up.

Depends on what that means - if it means that you can check in once/day most of the time, no - if it means every 3-4 days on a regular basis then, at least speaking for my league, yes. Everybody has the occasional conflict - I've had 2 this season where I was gone for a week each time. You announce those and then come back and it should be OK.

My brother also plays on the site so I will make him a co-owner for the next few seasons so between the two of us we will be on the site a few times a week guaranteed.

Will that solve the problem of it all? He just started this past year but he is on the site as much if not more than me and he wants to have more teams. Is dual ownership allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Newman8r View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My brother also plays on the site so I will make him a co-owner for the next few seasons so between the two of us we will be on the site a few times a week guaranteed.

Will that solve the problem of it all? He just started this past year but he is on the site as much if not more than me and he wants to have more teams. Is dual ownership allowed?
    Absolutely. I'll leave it up to you but you may want to give me his e-mail if you think you might not be able to get back to me on things like the draft, protected list, etc.

sweabs

Newms,

I'll also help out in any way if you need it.

Sweabs I just may need your help for sure. You know trades and all that much better than my bro I would think plus there would be no explaining on things to you. Me and you see the NBA and players pretty similarly hence never having traded between us because we think too much alike.

sweabs

Yeah, good point.

Well I am game for whatever. I think it would actually be pretty cool co-owning a team with you. This is obviously our first step towards ruling the world.

Good luck with that ruling the world thing.

You'll need to pass not one, but two commish votes first

There are no votes in a Sweabs/Newman8r World Domination.