Hey guys, hope you like the new look of the site. I'm pretty happy with it. FYI, the basic "look" of the site was provided with the forum software (borders, backgrounds etc), and I just basically designed a site "around" the existing look.

Thanks to Hicks for the motivation/gumption to make this happen, and to able for his mad-crazy webmaster skills.

As far as The Dribbler is concerned... obviously there's not much to it yet - just the one article to start things off (btw, Hicks figured out the "TRADE" on RealGM).

I expect to add MUCH more to that page. There will be an archive section, and there will eventually be multiple "headlines" with each new issue (kinda similar to the Onion format), with full articles on their own pages.

But I can't (and don't want to) do it all myself. There's a lot of jokers on this forum, and a lot of talented people. So consider this thread the official "shout-out" for article submissions. Here's how it works:

-If you have an article, or part of an article, or just an idea for one, send me a pm with full text/details. Depending on the quantity and quality of submissions, NOT ALL ARTICLES WILL MAKE IT. Please do not be offended or take it personally if this happens to you. It is also possible that the article will be edited, modified, spell/grammar-checked etc. If major modifications have to be made I will tell you before the article goes live, in case there is a problem.

-All ideas and submissions will be credited in the authorship of the article, according to your username. Even if you just send me an idea or a photoshop job, and I end up writing the whole article, I will give you co-authorship.

-I need volunteers to do photoshopping for me. I can do it when/if I have to, but it's very time-consuming for me and I know some people here are much better at it than me. Volunteers will be contacted occasionally with some sort of specific need (i.e., "I need a picture of Ron Artest wearing a hockey mask, etc."). Artists will get full credit in the article.

I think this system is reasonable and will work well. However, if anything about what I just said doesn't sound right, or seems unfair or awkward, please let me know and I will consider changing "the rules." In the meantime, please let me know what you think about the quality of articles, if you'd like to see anything else on the page, etc. etc. Things will probably get going "for real" in the next week or so. Enjoy!