Thread: Fan since 1966

Default Fan since 1966

I use to live down the street from Netolickys restaraunt near meadows shopping center - Followed this team all my life through 20 yrs in the military.
    Now at the age of 55 I still have the same passion to root these guys on and I watch every single game thanks to direct tv.

I am thankful to this digest as I may now vent on here after each game - watching every turnover by myself certainly creates problems with my heart condition. Recently it seems the entire team needs to go back to the basics on how to make a layup!! drives me crazy.

when i retire I plan to move back to indy so i can walk from my apartment to Conseco - stop at whitecastle on my way home - those of u that live there dont take those options for granted.

Cheers

Terry McCracken

Indy's #1 Hockey Fan Peter_sixtyftsixin's Avatar

Default Re: Fan since 1966

Pacers, White Castle, watching with a Heart Condition. Solid.

My first memory of my father and I doing something together was going to a game their rookie season. It doesn't get any better than that. I also remember stopping at white castle with my uncle and choking down 25, while he gulped down 50, then he took 50 home with him to Columbus. I was sick as dog. Those were good times... good times.

Welcks to PDage to ALL!!!