Thread: League Pass Broadband available in more countries now?

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

Default League Pass Broadband available in more countries now?

I just got a mail that told me that (FINALLY) League Pass Broadband is available where I live (Holland). Just wondering if some of my fellow European buddies also got something like a mail or something of the like lately.

Anyway, I'm pretty extatic and probably getting it next week depending partially on the feedback I might get here.

So, anyone who has League Pass Broadband could you tell me if the quality is good and other stuff?

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Default Re: League Pass Broadband available in more countries now?

I live in Asia, not Europe, but in our country the NBA LP broadband has been available at the beginning of this season. Alhough I am not sure if the streaming system for Asia is same as Europe, at least for me there's no problem. In fact, I have enjoyed very much. Streaming stops occasionally but not so often.

Some of my friends have more problem (not so well streaming, many buffering status, etc.), but I guess it depends on their computer system and communication speed. So I think you should check carefully your computer system environment. If your system meets the requirement of LP, it should be comfortable to watch. I hope you can enjoy!
    If there are error on spelling or grammer, please let me know... I am willing to learn.

I live in Switzerland and received the same e-mail days before also. I believe they found me because I have tried to buy league-pass before.

I bought the league-pass just yesterday. Pass of half-season, with coupon they offer in the e-mail, cost me 44.9 USD.

However, right now I am just disappointed. The band is just not enough for smooth broadcasting. I believe it's not the problem of my ISP; I bought high enough internet package. Maybe it is because the service don't offer enough bandwidth for Europe. I don't know what will happen in other place or there is a solution of this problem. Paying 45 USD on watching a on-and-off game is just driving me crazy.

Hi Mourning,

I live in Germany and it works fine for me.
    No problems at all. Good quality and really nothing to complain, I think it just depends on the computer system and your internet speed.
    The replays are in a loop, with a schedule showing you when each game is being replayed.

Quote Originally Posted by 31andonly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Mourning,

I live in Germany and it works fine for me.
    No problems at all. Good quality and really nothing to complain, I think it just depends on the computer system and your internet speed.
    The replays are in a loop, with a schedule showing you when each game is being replayed.
    Same for me. No problems at all here in good old germany.

its not available in Austraila. I tried getting the free stuff in the begining of the season but wouldnt work
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.

I was surprised, that League Pass is also available in Estonia. Haven' tried it yet, but cool to have that chance to order it

Smile Re: League Pass Broadband available in more countries now?

At the beginning of my order of League Pass, I have problems of bandwidth of broadcasting; the broadcasting will turn to buffering mode after one minute of broadcasting.

I don't want to lose my 50 USD on this ****, so I try the on-line help of the League Pass. The overall result afterall is acceptable. There is a help assistance helping you with on-line (text) chat. After I check my internet speed (via speedtest.net) prove no wrong from my side, she "added some satellite in my region". After that, the broadcasting improve a lot. Although still not as smooth as it is on TV, the re-flash rate is not high enough, but overall the quality is acceptable. They claim they will improve the quality, maybe in the playoff or in the next season.

Conclusively, now I feel my 50 USD is worthwhile.

At the preseason stage (actually during training camp) I receved an email for the same for the UK, beit that it was a trial, and free for the 1st 2 weeks if i send in "reports".
    I was very quick to say yes, and blazingly fast to pay when it was asked for the season.
    Few things I noticed over the time using it;

- You need serious bandwidth to watch in comfort
    - the client they use is pretty intense on the computer, and more or less forces you to restart you computer before a match (not minutes but in between it is better to do) somehow the workings make it hog process/memory even when not in use and it simply doesn't run as smooth after a few games in fact it will stop sound first and the rest later.
    - it is more or less NBA tv, beit that only when the game is on the main NBAtv channel will you have pre and postgame and hafltime otherwise they present you with stat screens
    - Quality is more then enough to blow it on the 42" LCD and no stutter.

Very well worth the money (if you love basketball and or the Pacers)

cheers
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!