Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 61

Thread: Pacers vs heat postgame

  1. #1
    Member pianoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Muncie Indiana
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,349
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Pacers vs heat postgame

    We finally win one by more than 5! It was a great offensive game for the pacers. hopefully we can carry some momentum into tomorrow night. Dunleavy was amazing tonight. Great performance by everybody.
    Passion, Pride, Playoffs, Pacers

  2. #2
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    What's the record now?

    I can't believe the Heat are above .500 still.

  3. #3
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,928

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    Danny did a great job creating offense for others tonight.

    It's also important to note that Foster played only 15 minutes tonight.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  4. #4
    Member circlecitysportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Noblesville, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    579
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    boxscore? at work, no access to sports sites...

  5. #5
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,983

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    I just want to mention once more since i feel i need to repeat it .... hehe

    I absolutely HATE Quinn calling games... I soooo wish it was Clark Kellogg in there instead of him... I wish he would just shut up already..
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  6. #6
    Member pianoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Muncie Indiana
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,349
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    Heat
    Field Goals Rebounds
    pos min fgm-a 3pm-a ftm-a +/- off def tot ast pf st to bs ba pts
    U. Haslem F 08:57 1-4 0-0 0-0 -4 0 2 2 0 2 0 0 0 0 2
    Y. Diawara F 25:59 1-5 1-4 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 3
    J. Magloire C 07:51 1-2 0-0 0-0 -3 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
    M. Chalmers G 12:57 3-4 1-2 2-2 -8 0 0 0 5 6 0 2 0 0 9
    D. Wade G 35:33 10-17 0-3 4-8 -13 2 5 7 3 2 1 4 2 0 24
    D. Cook 34:29 4-12 2-9 1-1 0 0 1 1 4 1 1 0 1 0 11
    C. Quinn 27:56 2-3 0-1 2-2 -1 0 3 3 5 3 1 2 0 0 6
    J. Jones 27:02 4-8 2-5 3-3 -3 1 1 2 1 3 1 1 0 1 13
    M. Blount 23:48 7-12 2-3 1-2 +5 2 6 8 2 1 0 2 1 0 17
    M. Beasley 23:21 4-10 2-2 1-2 -13 1 10 11 1 3 0 1 0 0 11
    J. Anthony 12:07 2-4 0-0 1-1 -15 2 2 4 0 1 0 1 2 1 5
    M. Banks 00:00 - - - - 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0









    Total 240 39-81 10-29 15-21 8 31 39 21 23 4 13 7 103
    48.1% 34.5% 71.4% Team Rebs: 6 Total TO: 13
    Pacers
    Field Goals Rebounds
    pos min fgm-a 3pm-a ftm-a +/- off def tot ast pf st to bs ba pts
    T. Murphy F 31:15 6-11 5-6 2-2 +23 2 10 12 4 3 1 1 0 0 19
    D. Granger F 33:49 6-17 2-7 5-5 +17 1 4 5 4 1 2 0 2 2 19
    J. Foster C 14:29 0-3 0-0 0-0 0 1 3 4 2 4 0 0 0 1 0
    J. Jack G 33:23 5-9 3-6 2-2 -1 2 2 4 2 3 0 1 0 1 15
    M. Dunleavy G 35:54 10-18 4-8 6-7 +13 2 4 6 5 2 2 0 0 0 30
    T. Ford 22:49 3-9 0-0 6-7 +18 2 1 3 3 2 0 1 0 1 12
    M. Baston 19:01 4-6 0-0 4-6 -2 3 4 7 1 3 2 1 0 1 12
    M. Daniels 17:12 0-5 0-1 0-0 +18 0 4 4 0 0 1 2 0 1 0
    T. Diener 16:14 2-5 1-3 0-0 -11 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 0 0 5
    S. Graham 09:10 0-3 0-0 0-0 -10 0 1 1 2 1 0 1 0 0 0
    B. Rush 04:10 0-0 0-0 0-0 -8 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0
    R. Nesterovic 02:34 1-1 0-0 0-0 -2 0 1 1 0 2 0 0 0 0 2









    Total 240 37-87 15-31 25-29 13 34 47 25 22 8 8 2 114
    42.5% 48.4% 86.2% Team Rebs: 10 Total TO: 11
    Technical Fouls MIA 1st Qtr3:3 Udonis Haslem
    MIA 1st Qtr3:3 Udonis Haslem Scoring Lead Changes : 1
    Times Tied : 3ARENA STATS

    Arena: Conseco Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN
    Officials: #60 D. Guthrie, #33 S. Corbin, #59 G. Zielinski
    Attendance:14,031
    Duration: 2:10
    Passion, Pride, Playoffs, Pacers

  7. #7
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,609

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    I'm glad that JO'B is FINALLY giving our Backup Big Men some minutes. Giving Baston, McRoberts or Hibbert 10-15 minutes a game REALLY makes a difference for Players like Foster and Rasho. I especially like Baston's energy and rebounding.

    I still think that we play much better defense when we play at home.
    Last edited by CableKC; 01-30-2009 at 09:43 PM.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  8. #8
    Feed the big fella. Infinite MAN_force's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Broadripple
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,253

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    As great as the offense was tonight, the defense was pretty solid too. Good win. Team is starting to gel.
    "As a bearded man, i was very disappointed in Love. I am gathering other bearded men to discuss the status of Kevin Love's beard. I am motioning that it must be shaved."

    - ilive4sports

  9. #9
    It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Garrett, IN
    Posts
    9,108
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    Didn't get to see this game (high school game). But I like the boxscore. How well did we defend?

  10. #10
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,767

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    I though Baston was huge tonight, if he were to play 15-20 minutes every game I'd be thrilled, have always liked him and couldn't figure out why he wasn't playing. His help defense and overall just knowing how to play is really helping the team.

    Indy - I don't understand your point about Jeff only playing 15 minutes tonight - are you saying that is good or bad

  11. #11

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm glad that JO'B is FINALLY giving our Backup Big Men some minutes. Giving Baston, McRoberts or Hibbert 10-15 minutes a game REALLY makes a difference. I especially like Baston's energy and rebounding.

    I still think that we play much better defense when we play at home.


    Baston had 12 points and 7 rebs tonight and played a nice game.

    Kudos to JO'B for using him and others on the bench tonight with a BTB tomorrow night.

    19-28 and climbing.

  12. #12
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,767

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    Quote Originally Posted by intridcold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't get to see this game (high school game). But I like the boxscore. How well did we defend?
    Pretty good overall. The help defense because of Baston and Dunleavy was really good.

    I do really like the way Diener runs the Pacers offense,

  13. #13
    Member pianoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Muncie Indiana
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,349
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    It might be a good idea to limit danny's mpg like we did with dunleavy. I am a bit concerned with this injury to him.
    Passion, Pride, Playoffs, Pacers

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    Really nice seeing Dun play this well he looked a little more agile tonight and logged 36 mins so he must be feeling really good.

  15. #15
    It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Garrett, IN
    Posts
    9,108
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    Who guarded Wade? He only had 8 FTAs? Was he kept out of the paint? Darn my DVR. Blount always puts up numbers on us.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I though Baston was huge tonight, if he were to play 15-20 minutes every game I'd be thrilled, have always liked him and couldn't figure out why he wasn't playing. His help defense and overall just knowing how to play is really helping the team.

    If he played the type of game he did tonight, I'd agree, but unfortunately he doesn't. He's a once in a bluemoon type player. But his once in a bluemoon game tonight was really nice, and I thoroughly enjoyed his play tonight.

  17. #17
    100 Miles from the B count55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,772

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    Quote Originally Posted by intridcold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who guarded Wade? He only had 8 FTAs? Was he kept out of the paint? Darn my DVR. Blount always puts up numbers on us.
    http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/shotch...meId=290130011

    Check out his shot chart. I wouldn't say we kept him out of the paint.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty good overall. The help defense because of Baston and Dunleavy was really good.

    I do really like the way Diener runs the Pacers offense,

    He even played little "D" tonight.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    i loved those numbers posted by baston.. also i like the fact that chalmers was outplayed..

    and what about james jones? id take him with blount for marquis and rasho in a heartbeat... (i dont know if that trade works anyway lol)

  20. #20
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,767

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If he played the type of game he did tonight, I'd agree, but unfortunately he doesn't. He's a once in a bluemoon type player. But his once in a bluemoon game tonight was really nice, and I thoroughly enjoyed his play tonight.
    His defense is always really good and that is what we need. If the Pacers can always have either Jeff or Baston on the floor at all times the defense would be so much better

  21. #21
    play harder! focused444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    610
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    do you guys think a win like this helps the pacers tomorrow night...hurts the pacers coming in too high... or has no effect what so ever...

    by the end of the game i was like the emperor from star wars.....

    YES YES do it DANAKIN, destroy them, take there hearts...

  22. #22
    Member Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    887

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty good overall. The help defense because of Baston and Dunleavy was really good.

    I do really like the way Diener runs the Pacers offense,
    Don't forget Murphy. He was causing DWade to drive from the top. Murphy sealed the baseline all night long. Actually becoming one of the best in the game at that. He just seems to understand were he needs to be. Wish I could say the same about our point guards doing their job.

    We forced a lot of jumpers. Mostly uncontested early on. More importantly, we didn't foul too much.

    This team has lost many close games. When we lose we lose heart breakers, usually. Despite the losing, we have been very consistent.

    Dunleavy is getting his legs back. He is a little slow laterally, but is our most fundamental player on defense. He draws many charges and is an good rebounder for his position. 9-3 with Dun as a starter.

  23. #23

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    Quote Originally Posted by Miller4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i loved those numbers posted by baston.. also i like the fact that chalmers was outplayed..

    and what about james jones? id take him with blount for marquis and rasho in a heartbeat... (i dont know if that trade works anyway lol)
    Please! James Jones can't play "D", he's a 1 trick pony 3 pt shooter. Why would the Pacers want Blount and his contract for an extra 8 mil over Rasho's expiring?

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    I would like for Diener to be the starter, he makes the team play better, every time he plays he makes the right pases and if his men is stupid enough to leave him open he can hit the shot.

  25. #25

    Default Re: Pacers vs heat postgame

    The Nets got beat tonight and so did Toronto. Charlotte is down by 11, so the Pacers picked up some ground on some teams in front of them.

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Pacers Digest F.A.Q. Thread
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:30 PM
  2. Nice ABA Pacers article by Jeff Rabjohns
    By RamBo_Lamar in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 03:30 PM
  3. Hollinger's Forecast
    By OakMoses in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 02:04 PM
  4. Kravitz: Pacers can't use Celtics' blueprint
    By duke dynamite in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 04:05 AM
  5. 11/02/2007 Game Thread 02: Pacers vs Heat
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •