Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Wade's divorce takes a nasty turn

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Default Re: Dwayne Wade's divorce takes a nasty turn

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...you really think his wife is going to NOT use the biggest weapon at her disposal, which is damaging his rep?
    I think Goldfoot's point might be that this weapon shouldn't be available to her legally unless he also agreed to the records going public. It's sad that things like this can be played out in public.

Sure makes me wish I was famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    From his boys' mother, I believe her name was Nancy, eons ago. As far as I know, not being a Knight fan, he's still married to his 2nd wife. If he is, she should get hazardous duty pay at the least for being married to him. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

They're still married he thanked her for something at one point. I was surprsied to see him married myself.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sportspros...ook_for_s.html

Dwyane Wade off the hook for STD
    By Kevin Allenon February 6, 2009 9:35 AM | Permalink | Comments (5) | TrackBacks (0)

CLEAN GETAWAY: Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade leaves the Daley Center in downtown Chicago yesterday. (Brian Jackson/Sun-Times)

The estranged wife of Chicago native and NBA star Dwyane Wade on Thursday dropped her charge that the Miami Heat guard gave her a sexually transmitted disease.

The charge was included in a divorce filing against Wade being heard in Cook County. Wade's attorney James B. Pritikin told the Sun-Times that the accusation by Siohvaughn Wade (right) "was never true" and that his client was pleased the matter was removed from the divorce case.

Siohvaughn Wade, whom the basketball star met when they were students at Richards High School in Oak Lawn, accused Wade of infidelity and sought the names of "All of his sexual partners" during their six-year marriage.

Cook County Judge Fe Fernandez continued the case until March.

Sports Logo

A lot of charges get dropped when you have money.

I love D Wade, but the charges being dropped doesn't change anything in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by tbabyy924 View Post
    A lot of charges get filed when you have money.
    No more true, no less true. I wouldn't assume anything one way or the other.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

This is a bad time for this to come up during divorce proceedings...

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/claim-...ked-weed-22257

Claim: D-Wade Staged ‘Sex Parties’, Smoked Weed
    Dwyane Wade, who has experienced his share of personal public relations disasters of late, had another bomb dropped on him this week by the PALM BEACH POST.

(Oh, how the mighty Father of the Year has fallen.)

In a story published on the PBP’s gossip site PAGE 2 LIVE, Jose Lambiet reports that a former business partner of Wade is accusing the married NBAer of hosting wild “sex parties”, smoking marijuana and botching numerous business deals.

Richard Von Houtman claims he provided a condo to Wade that the Miami Heat star soon turned into a personal party bungalow. Wade and his friends held numerous gatherings there, which featured sex with random women and marijuana use. Van Houtman said he twice saw Wade smoking a joint in the house but wasn’t in attendance for the orgies that Wade allegedly helped arrange.

“They (Wade and childhood friend Marcus Andrews) both made it clear to me how their goal in life is to have sex with as many women as possible,” Von Houtman said.

Ugly allegations for a guy who is currently damage-controlling a divorce settlement.

So if Wade is such a bad guy, why did Van Houtman develop a close relationship with him?

Van Houtman:

“I got sucked into doing business with him because he has a first-class media persona, the new Michael Jordan. He was that good guy, father-of-the-year, celebrity who had his head on his shoulder. I found out after a year he was not like that.”

In addition to his detailing of Wade’s questionable lifestyle choices, Van Houtman accuses Wade of collecting $100,000 for his participation in promoting a charter school chain designed to assist high school dropouts. As part of the deal, Wade promised to get Shaquille O’Neal involved in the project, which he apparently never did.

(Just one of Wade’s pseudo-business, pseudo-sex investments gone wrong.)

The two also went in together on a restaurant chain bearing Wade’s name. Needless to say, things didn’t end well.

“Dwyane and Marcus would show up in the Fort Lauderdale location and round up the waitresses they thought were pretty. They’d disappear with them, leaving the restaurant short-staffed,” Von Houtman said. “They were sexual harassment lawsuits waiting to happen.

“Dwyane wanted us to built a VIP room in the Aventura branch (which never opened) that would be totally segregated, with its own bathroom and chaise-lounges. For what? We were serving food, not sex.”

(Wade and his accuser, in happier times.)

The restaurants all went belly up in short order.

You wonder if any of this will have an effect on Wade’s current divorce proceeding with his estranged wife, Siohvaughn. Could the accusations lead to a larger payday for Wade’s former partner? Not to mention severely reduce Wade’s chances of gaining custody of his two children?

Or did Van Houtman make everything up leading to Wade shouting denials from the rooftops?

Somehow, I doubt it. But I hope I’m wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This is a bad time for this to come up during divorce proceedings...

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/claim-...ked-weed-22257
    Wade could actually be worse than what's written here and yet people will still embrace him. The fact is there would be fan's on here willing to trade Danny for him.

Pacer Pride, Colts Strong Kid Minneapolis's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

As a general rule, when stuff starts flying around from multiple sources, there's usually a reason for it.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/9...claim?MSNHPHMA

Wade sues estranged wife, lawyers for STD claimadd this RSS blog email print
    Updated: February 18, 2009, 4:59 PM EST 55 comments MIAMI (AP) - Dwyane Wade sued his estranged wife and two of her lawyers Wednesday over accusations the Miami Heat star contracted a sexually transmitted disease through an extramarital affair.

In the lawsuit, a copy of which was obtained by The Associated Press, Wade is seeking at least $50,000 in damages from each defendant.

Siohvaughn Wade said last month the player infected her with an unspecified disease in 2007. Weeks later, she withdrew the claim from the court hearing the divorce case for unknown reasons.

That wasn't enough to satisfy the 2006 NBA finals MVP, who said her allegations not only defamed him, but caused "embarrassment" and "humiliation" along with damaging future earning potential.

"It has been difficult to see false allegations, rumors and gossip repeatedly discussed in public about my personal life," Dwyane Wade said in a statement released to the AP. "I had no other choice but to file this action in order to clear my name."

Wade declined further comment.

The All-Star guard also lists attorneys Michael Berger and Dorene Marcus as defendants, along with their firms, contending they wronged him in the same manner as his estranged wife. The suit was filed in Chicago, where the divorce proceedings have gone on for nearly a year.

Mr. Wade has been the victim of a reckless campaign by Siohvaughn Wade and her lawyers to publicly humiliate him and damage his reputation," James Power, an attorney representing the Heat player, said in a statement to the AP. "To clear the public record from these false and malicious allegations, we have filed a defamation suit in court ... and will seek appropriate compensation for damages."

Siohvaughn Wade's claim made "by and through her attorneys, and disseminated by various print and online media throughout the world placed plaintiff Dwyane Wade in a false light," according to the lawsuit.

"I frankly couldn't make any comment because I haven't even seen it," Berger said.

He did, however, point out that even though the original claim by Siohvaughn Wade was withdrawn, "Mrs. Wade has stood behind her allegations."

Marcus declined comment, also saying she had not seen the suit.

In the allegations filed in January, along with the claims of affairs and being infected with an STD, Siohvaughn Wade said her husband abandoned their children and goes weeks at a time without speaking to them. She added that the paternal relationship was so severed that her younger son cries uncontrollably when he's around and he does not recognize Dwyane Wade as his father.

Siohvaughn Wade's withdrawl of the claim wouldn't prevent her from resubmitting it to court at a later date. The divorce proceedings are not expected to end anytime soon.

Dwyane Wade's private life has been tabloid fodder for several months, a span that largely coincides with his split from his high school sweetheart.

A recent story in The Palm Beach Post, based on comments made by a former business partner of Dwyane Wade — a person who's filed suit against him, alleging breach of contract in a failed restaurant deal — said Wade used a rented Miami apartment for sex parties and smoked marijuana.

Wade's representatives denied that story, dismissing it as lies from someone seeking a payoff from the NBA star.

Dwyane and Siohvaughn Wade began dating as teens and continued their relationship through college. He starred at Marquette, leading his team to the Final Four before being drafted with the No. 5 overall pick in 2003 by Miami.

The couple married in 2002 and have two children, the older of whom was born three months before the wedding. Their second son was born in 2007.

Through the tumult, Wade has been having the best season of his career in many statistical areas. He entered play Wednesday as the NBA's second-leading scorer.

"He's done a tremendous job just focusing on the team and the game when he's in this building," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "In many ways, this can be a sanctuary, not just a place of work, but a place of escape and he's got a great way of compartmentalizing things in his life."

Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Maybe he had the STD before they got married?

Quote Originally Posted by iPACER View Post
    Maybe he had the STD before they got married?

If that were the case then his ex-wife's outrage is garbage because she would or at least should've been mad back when they did get married.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/05/dwyane...ldren-ex-wife/

Dwyane Wade's Ex -- Psych Tests Demanded in Court

10/5/2010 12:07 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Dwyane Wade's ex-wife needs a checkup from the neck up ... according to the attorney appointed to look out for the former couple's kids during their ongoing child custody trial.

1004_dwayne_wade_siohvaughn_wade_EX_getty
    According to new documents filed in Chicago -- and obtained by TMZ -- the attorney, Lester L. Barclay claims, "There is a question as to the mental condition and violent tendencies" of Siohvaughn Wade.

In the filing, Barclay claims Siohvaughn's own testimony has revealed a history of extreme violence -- and he believes she has "homicidal" and "suicidal" tendencies.

Bottom line ... Barclay is asking the court to force Siohvaughn to undergo a psychiatric evaluation with a court-approved psychiatrist -- and he wants their two kids to stay with Dwyane while the trial continues.

We all hope the best for Siohvaughn. Dwayne Wade is like Tiger Woods and all the other big name athletes in all sports. Money and fame destroyed him. He got caught cheating numerous times, infected his wife, ignored his kids, and he now has to pay the piper. His wife is not a gold-digger. It's the other skanks that only LOOK for rich men to take care of them as Trophy wives. Nasty skanks....all of them. Enough said!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TooBigNdaPaint View Post
    We all hope the best for Siohvaughn. Dwayne Wade is like Tiger Woods and all the other big name athletes in all sports. Money and fame destroyed him. He got caught cheating numerous times, infected his wife, ignored his kids, and he now has to pay the piper. His wife is not a gold-digger. It's the other skanks that only LOOK for rich men to take care of them as Trophy wives. Nasty skanks....all of them. Enough said!!!

While I don't care for Wade at all you haven't followed this much have you? Wade didn't infect his wife with Herpes it turns out she got it from her side action and tried to pin it on him.

I don't know about her not being a gold digger that's debatable however these men choose to hook up with these women so what does that say about them?

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    She can damange his rep all she wants as long as she doesn't have any skeletons in her closet she would be fine.
    Her skeletons have skeletons. He may be a jerk but she is bat-****** crazy.

she apparently placed all his NBA stuff in the living room: His MVP trophy, and all sorts of other ****** that meant the world to him. While D-Wade wasn't home, his wife took a baseball bat to all his stuff and bashed the *** out of them for him to find when he got home
    http://deadspin.com/5143017/the-one-...ife-goes-crazy

"Dwayne Wade's Ex-Wife Siohvaughn Gets Dropped By 9th Lawyer"
    http://dimewars.com/Blog/Dwayne-Wade...8-862e65f37f45

"Police Search For Dwayne Wade's Ex-Wife After Missing Court Date"
    http://dimewars.com/Blog/Police-Sear...a-55a196c40396

"Dwayne Wade's Ex-Wife SiohVaughn Taken Into Custody By Police"
    http://dimewars.com/Blog/Dwayne-Wade...8-cc3c0701db06
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    Her skeletons have skeletons. He may be a jerk but she is bat-****** crazy.

http://deadspin.com/5143017/the-one-...ife-goes-crazy

"Dwayne Wade's Ex-Wife Siohvaughn Gets Dropped By 9th Lawyer"
    http://dimewars.com/Blog/Dwayne-Wade...8-862e65f37f45

"Police Search For Dwayne Wade's Ex-Wife After Missing Court Date"
    http://dimewars.com/Blog/Police-Sear...a-55a196c40396

"Dwayne Wade's Ex-Wife SiohVaughn Taken Into Custody By Police"
    http://dimewars.com/Blog/Dwayne-Wade...8-cc3c0701db06

I agree it truly sucks for the children.

She may seem crazy now, but I would assume that Wade is probably at the base of all her problems.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I don't think Wade has much to do with no lawyer wanting to represent her...in a multi-million dollars divorce case.

How toxic do you have to be for lawyers to not want to have anything to do with you with million of dollars at stake?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

that woman is sycho

Can you imagine coming home and finding that every trophy you ever won in your whole life, from when you were a kid until you won a NBA Finals MVP, was literally smashed to bits by your wife using a baseball bat?

Man, that is cold...
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Can you imagine coming home and finding that every trophy you ever won in your whole life, from when you were a kid until you won a NBA Finals MVP, was literally smashed to bits by your wife using a baseball bat?

Man, that is cold...

Could be worse she could've taken the baseball bat or a golf club to him

Man, that is cold...

Honestly I cannot even answer that .. by emotions would tell me to merc the b**** .. but my brain would send the impulse to my legs .. to get to steppin .. and quickly ..
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

Custom User Titleist
    Mood

Think he would ever fail the NBA drug test 3 times...

Mood

Man, that is cold...
    ya i heard she has been crazy for awhile the only reason he wanted to work it out was 4 the kids

Quote Originally Posted by rock747 View Post
    She may seem crazy now, but I would assume that Wade is probably at the base of all her problems.
    If that's your assumption, then she's not the only one who needs an eval.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!